MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 23:27:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Monza
Serie A | Gameweek 28
Apr 2, 2023 at 2pm UK
U-Power Stadium
Lazio logo
Monza
0 - 2
Lazio

Ciurria (47'), Caprari (48'), Santos (51'), Donati (55'), Sensi (77')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Pedro (13'), Milinkovic-Savic (56')
Zaccagni (59'), Anderson (80')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Monza and Lazio, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Monza 1-1 Cremonese
Saturday, March 18 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Lazio 1-0 Roma
Sunday, March 19 at 5pm in Serie A

We said: Monza 1-2 Lazio

Though their rhythm has been interrupted by the international break, Lazio can resume normal service on Sunday afternoon and beat Monza for a second time this season. With Immobile back in the fold, and boasting several other goal threats beside their skipper, Sarri's men should edge out their hosts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Monza win with a probability of 37.24%. A win for Lazio had a probability of 35.85% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Monza win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.13%) and 2-0 (6.54%). The likeliest Lazio win was 0-1 (10.05%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Lazio would win this match.

Result
MonzaDrawLazio
37.24%26.91%35.85%
Both teams to score 51.19%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.98%54.02%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.55%75.45%
Monza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.96%28.03%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.31%63.69%
Lazio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.13%28.87%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.27%64.73%
Score Analysis
    Monza 37.24%
    Lazio 35.84%
    Draw 26.9%
MonzaDrawLazio
1-0 @ 10.29%
2-1 @ 8.13%
2-0 @ 6.54%
3-1 @ 3.45%
3-0 @ 2.77%
3-2 @ 2.14%
4-1 @ 1.1%
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 37.24%
1-1 @ 12.78%
0-0 @ 8.09%
2-2 @ 5.05%
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26.9%
0-1 @ 10.05%
1-2 @ 7.94%
0-2 @ 6.25%
1-3 @ 3.29%
0-3 @ 2.59%
2-3 @ 2.09%
1-4 @ 1.02%
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 35.84%

How you voted: Monza vs Lazio

Monza
15.2%
Draw
17.7%
Lazio
67.1%
79
Head to Head
Nov 10, 2022 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan26223167125569
2Juventus27176442212157
3AC Milan27175551321956
4Bologna27149441241751
5Roma27145852331947
6Atalanta BCAtalanta27144949301946
7Napoli27127842311143
8Fiorentina2712693930942
9Lazio27124113229340
10Torino2791082525037
11Monza279992834-636
12Genoa268992831-333
13Lecce27510122544-1925
14Empoli2767142241-1925
15Udinese2731592641-1524
16FrosinoneFrosinone2766153556-2124
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2758142436-1223
18CagliariCagliari2758142547-2223
19SassuoloSassuolo2755173255-2320
20Salernitana2728172154-3314

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!