MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 13:24:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Dundee logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 38
May 18, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park
Kilmarnock logo

Dundee
1 - 1
Kilmarnock

McCowan (37')
Main (72')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Mackay-Steven (24')
Wright (49'), Deas (76')
Deas (85')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Dundee and Kilmarnock, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rangers 5-2 Dundee
Tuesday, May 14 at 7.30pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Kilmarnock 0-5 Celtic
Wednesday, May 15 at 7.30pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Dundee 2-2 Kilmarnock

There has been nothing to separate these two teams when they have butted heads in the league this season, but there has been plenty of goalmouth action and another entertaining contest could be in store on Saturday, with both sides sharing the spoils once again. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kilmarnock win with a probability of 45.13%. A win for Dundee had a probability of 29.86% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kilmarnock win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.2%) and 0-2 (7.55%). The likeliest Dundee win was 1-0 (7.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.82%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
DundeeDrawKilmarnock
29.86% (0.316 0.32) 25.01% (0.44 0.44) 45.13% (-0.75700000000001 -0.76)
Both teams to score 55.57% (-1.285 -1.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.44% (-1.771 -1.77)47.56% (1.77 1.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.23% (-1.66 -1.66)69.76% (1.658 1.66)
Dundee Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.44% (-0.678 -0.68)29.56% (0.676 0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.41% (-0.832 -0.83)65.58% (0.83200000000001 0.83)
Kilmarnock Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.89% (-1.057 -1.06)21.11% (1.056 1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.06% (-1.672 -1.67)53.94% (1.671 1.67)
Score Analysis
    Dundee 29.86%
    Kilmarnock 45.13%
    Draw 25%
DundeeDrawKilmarnock
1-0 @ 7.6% (0.412 0.41)
2-1 @ 7.21% (0.032 0.03)
2-0 @ 4.63% (0.168 0.17)
3-1 @ 2.93% (-0.043 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.28% (-0.109 -0.11)
3-0 @ 1.88% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 3.33%
Total : 29.86%
1-1 @ 11.82% (0.27 0.27)
0-0 @ 6.24% (0.448 0.45)
2-2 @ 5.61% (-0.16 -0.16)
3-3 @ 1.18% (-0.098 -0.1)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 9.71% (0.399 0.4)
1-2 @ 9.2% (-0.086 -0.09)
0-2 @ 7.55% (0.072 0.07)
1-3 @ 4.77% (-0.203 -0.2)
0-3 @ 3.91% (-0.091 -0.09)
2-3 @ 2.91% (-0.182 -0.18)
1-4 @ 1.86% (-0.143 -0.14)
0-4 @ 1.52% (-0.087 -0.09)
2-4 @ 1.13% (-0.11 -0.11)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 45.13%

How you voted: Dundee vs Kilmarnock

Dundee
27.8%
Draw
27.8%
Kilmarnock
44.4%
18
Head to Head
Mar 2, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 29
Dundee
2-2
Kilmarnock
Dennis (11' og.), McCowan (63' pen.)
Beck (39'), A (90+4')
Watkins (35')
Vassell (49'), Ndaba (67'), Deas (90+2'), van Veen (90+7'), van Veen (90+7')
Mayo (60')
Jan 20, 2024 3pm
Fourth Round
Kilmarnock
2-0
Dundee
Vassell (1'), Watkins (3')
Watkins (42')
Dec 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 21
Kilmarnock
2-2
Dundee
Wright (85'), McKenzie (90+3')
Kennedy (24'), Donnelly (83'), (90+6')
McCowan (35'), Shaughnessy (90+5')
Boateng (87')
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 6
Dundee
2-2
Kilmarnock
Bakayoko (16'), Rudden (90+3')
Rudden (68')
Mulligan (34')
Armstrong (30' pen., 81')
Deas (39'), Armstrong (60'), Wright (87')
McInnes (35')
May 24, 2021 7.45pm
Final 2nd Leg
Kilmarnock
1-2
Dundee
Lafferty (69' pen.)
Tshibola (55'), McKenzie (73'), Whitehall (87')
Mullen (7'), Ashcroft (12')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!