MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 19:59:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Aberdeen logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 33
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Pittodrie Stadium
Dundee logo

Aberdeen
0 - 0
Dundee


Shinnie (39')
Shinnie (90+6')
FT

Portales (3'), Docherty (4'), Costelloe (15'), McGhee (23')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Aberdeen and Dundee, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Livingston 0-0 Aberdeen
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Dundee 2-3 Motherwell
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Aberdeen 2-1 Dundee

Aberdeen might be lower in the league table, but they head into this match on the back of a great run which could see them cause problems this weekend. Dundee needs the points to secure a top-half finish this season, but the momentum of the hosts might be too much. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aberdeen win with a probability of 55.08%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Dundee had a probability of 22.21%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aberdeen win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.79%) and 2-0 (9.04%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.67%), while for a Dundee win it was 1-2 (5.82%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood.

Result
AberdeenDrawDundee
55.08% (-0.308 -0.31) 22.71% (0.091999999999999 0.09) 22.21% (0.22 0.22)
Both teams to score 55.91% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.27% (-0.153 -0.15)43.73% (0.15499999999999 0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.88% (-0.149 -0.15)66.12% (0.15299999999999 0.15)
Aberdeen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.24% (-0.157 -0.16)15.76% (0.16 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.11% (-0.296 -0.3)44.89% (0.299 0.3)
Dundee Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.38% (0.11500000000001 0.12)33.62% (-0.111 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.73% (0.125 0.13)70.27% (-0.12299999999999 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Aberdeen 55.08%
    Dundee 22.21%
    Draw 22.71%
AberdeenDrawDundee
2-1 @ 9.86% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.79% (0.013 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.04% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-1 @ 6.07% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-0 @ 5.57% (-0.053999999999999 -0.05)
3-2 @ 3.31% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.8% (-0.034 -0.03)
4-0 @ 2.57% (-0.039 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.53% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.04% (-0.019 -0.02)
5-0 @ 0.95% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 55.08%
1-1 @ 10.67% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-2 @ 5.37% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.3% (0.036 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.2% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 22.71%
1-2 @ 5.82% (0.043 0.04)
0-1 @ 5.78% (0.057 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.15% (0.041 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.11% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.95% (0.01 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.14% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 22.21%

How you voted: Aberdeen vs Dundee

Aberdeen
83.3%
Draw
8.3%
Dundee
8.3%
12
Head to Head
Mar 13, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 19
Dundee
1-0
Aberdeen
McCowan (66' pen.)
McCowan (90+6'), Main (90+3')

McGrath (83')
Jan 30, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 9
Aberdeen
1-1
Dundee
Miovski (31' pen.)
McGrath (35'), Jensen (78')
Ashcroft (55')
Dodgson (18'), Boateng (23'), Beck (90')
Apr 30, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 2
Aberdeen
1-0
Dundee
Ferguson (73' pen.)
Besuijen (30')

Mulligan (90+1')
Apr 2, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 32
Dundee
2-2
Aberdeen
McGhee (62'), Mullen (86')
Adam (79')
Ramsey (41'), McCrorie (81')
Gallagher (61')
Dec 26, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 20
Aberdeen
2-1
Dundee
Hedges (12'), Ferguson (70')
Griffiths (7')
McGhee (31'), Panter (46'), Kerr (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Group
CCeltic550095306593
2RangersRangers531187325585
3Hearts513154421268
4Kilmarnock51224644256
5St Mirren51134652-647
6Dundee50144968-1942
Relegation Group
1Aberdeen54104852-448
2Hibernian52125259-746
3Motherwell52035659-343
4St Johnstone51132954-2535
5Ross County51223867-2935
RLivingston52122970-4125
 
First Phase
CCeltic33246380265478
2RangersRangers33243672234975
3Hearts33195946341262
4Kilmarnock33131284334951
5St Mirren33127143843-543
6Dundee331011124454-1041
7Hibernian33912124451-739
8Motherwell33813124651-537
9Aberdeen33811143549-1435
10St Johnstone33710162446-2231
11Ross County3379173256-2430
RLivingston3339212259-3718


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!