MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 01:39:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Dundee logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 30
Apr 17, 2024 at 8pm UK
Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park
Rangers logo

Dundee
0 - 0
Rangers


Dodgson (90+3')
FT

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Scottish Premiership clash between Dundee and Rangers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aberdeen 0-0 Dundee
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Ross County 3-2 Rangers
Sunday, April 14 at 12pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Dundee 1-2 Rangers

Given the animosity that has emerged off the pitch, expect Dundee to be highly motivated to inflict more misery on their higher-profile opponents. Nevertheless, we feel that Rangers will do just enough to edge this contest, potentially through a late goal. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rangers win with a probability of 67.88%. A draw had a probability of 17.9% and a win for Dundee had a probability of 14.22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rangers win was 0-2 with a probability of 9.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.66%) and 0-1 (8.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.17%), while for a Dundee win it was 2-1 (4.06%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
DundeeDrawRangers
14.22% (0.468 0.47) 17.9% (0.606 0.61) 67.88% (-1.072 -1.07)
Both teams to score 57.04% (-1.023 -1.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.23% (-1.897 -1.9)34.77% (1.898 1.9)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.27% (-2.156 -2.16)56.73% (2.158 2.16)
Dundee Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.95% (-0.61 -0.61)37.05% (0.613 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.17% (-0.608 -0.61)73.83% (0.61099999999999 0.61)
Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.61% (-0.738 -0.74)9.38% (0.74 0.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.41% (-1.778 -1.78)31.59% (1.78 1.78)
Score Analysis
    Dundee 14.22%
    Rangers 67.88%
    Draw 17.9%
DundeeDrawRangers
2-1 @ 4.06% (0.125 0.13)
1-0 @ 3.45% (0.272 0.27)
2-0 @ 1.71% (0.109 0.11)
3-2 @ 1.59% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-1 @ 1.34% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 14.22%
1-1 @ 8.17% (0.383 0.38)
2-2 @ 4.8% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.48% (0.327 0.33)
3-3 @ 1.25% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 17.9%
0-2 @ 9.73% (0.293 0.29)
1-2 @ 9.66% (0.134 0.13)
0-1 @ 8.23% (0.515 0.52)
0-3 @ 7.68% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-3 @ 7.62% (-0.156 -0.16)
0-4 @ 4.54% (-0.174 -0.17)
1-4 @ 4.51% (-0.252 -0.25)
2-3 @ 3.78% (-0.142 -0.14)
2-4 @ 2.24% (-0.164 -0.16)
0-5 @ 2.15% (-0.16 -0.16)
1-5 @ 2.13% (-0.197 -0.2)
2-5 @ 1.06% (-0.118 -0.12)
Other @ 4.54%
Total : 67.88%

How you voted: Dundee vs Rangers

Dundee
16.4%
Draw
18.1%
Rangers
65.5%
171
Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 17
Rangers
3-1
Dundee
Dessers (20'), Tavernier (26' pen.), Sima (34')
Clement (46'), Barisic (59')
Cifuentes (45+6')
Bakayoko (5')
McGhee (76'), McCowan (90+5'), Lamie (90')
Nov 1, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 11
Dundee
0-5
Rangers

Sylla (19'), Shaughnessy (23'), Rudden (76'), Cameron (90')
Jack (5'), Danilo (51'), Lammers (74'), Dessers (83'), Tavernier (90+1' pen.)
Balogun (20')
Oct 19, 2022 8.15pm
Quarter-Finals
Rangers
1-0
Dundee
Davis (10')
Mar 20, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 31
Dundee
1-2
Rangers
Elliott (6')
McGhee (40'), Elliott (45+3'), McDaid (83')
Ramsey (64'), Goldson (86')
Sands (56')
Mar 13, 2022 4pm
Quarter-Finals
Dundee
0-3
Rangers

Mullen (24'), Kerr (54'), Sweeney (89')
Goldson (9'), Tavernier (25' pen.), Sakala (87')
Ughelumba (73')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!