MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 19:54:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Farense logo
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 23
Feb 24, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
Estadio de Sao Luis
Moreirense

Farense
0 - 1
Moreirense


Caseres (27')
Oliveira (36')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Madson (28')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between SC Farense and Moreirense, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Braga 2-1 Farense
Sunday, February 18 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Moreirense 0-2 Sporting Lisbon
Monday, February 19 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga

We said: SC Farense 1-1 Moreirense

While there is a nine-point gap between these sides in the league standings, they are very evenly matched on paper, and both will be looking to bounce back from defeats last week. We are expecting a close encounter here and feel that there will be nothing to split these two at the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Moreirense win with a probability of 42.19%. A win for SC Farense has a probability of 30.62% and a draw has a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Moreirense win is 0-1 with a probability of 11.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.6%) and 0-2 (7.84%). The likeliest SC Farense win is 1-0 (9.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.86%).

Result
SC FarenseDrawMoreirense
30.62% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 27.19% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04) 42.19% (0.038999999999994 0.04)
Both teams to score 49.11% (0.101 0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.91% (0.134 0.13)56.08% (-0.136 -0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.84% (0.108 0.11)77.16% (-0.111 -0.11)
SC Farense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.6% (0.066999999999993 0.07)33.39% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.97% (0.073999999999998 0.07)70.02% (-0.075999999999993 -0.08)
Moreirense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.74% (0.078999999999994 0.08)26.26% (-0.081 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.63% (0.108 0.11)61.37% (-0.11199999999999 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    SC Farense 30.62%
    Moreirense 42.18%
    Draw 27.19%
SC FarenseDrawMoreirense
1-0 @ 9.62% (-0.031999999999998 -0.03)
2-1 @ 7.05% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.27% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.58% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.93% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.72% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 30.62%
1-1 @ 12.86% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.77% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
2-2 @ 4.72% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 27.19%
0-1 @ 11.72% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 8.6% (0.012 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.84% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-3 @ 3.83% (0.014 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.5% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.1% (0.012 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.28% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.17% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 42.18%

How you voted: Farense vs Moreirense

SC Farense
33.3%
Draw
35.6%
Moreirense
31.1%
45
Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 6
Moreirense
1-0
Farense
Alan (17')
Ponck (51')

Pastor (22'), Oliveira (86')
Jul 23, 2023 3.30pm
First Round
Moreirense
1-1
Farense
Farense win 4-3 on penalties
Luis (89')
Pinto (15'), Camacho (45'), Kodisang (62')
Costa (21')
Oliveira (56'), Muscat (63'), Talys (66'), Velho (75'), Maxuel (79')
Feb 8, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 18
Farense
1-2
Moreirense
Pedro (90+3')
Oudrhiri (36'), Gauld (60'), Pedro (75'), Mansilla (82')
Yan (28'), Martins (79' pen.)
Vitoria (7'), Soares (43'), Camara (87')
Sep 20, 2020 6.30pm
Gameweek 1
Moreirense
2-0
Farense
Abreu (2'), Nuno (55')
D'Alberto (31'), Abreu (37')

Mansilla (22'), Isidoro (61'), Oudrhiri (86'), Bandarra (90+4')
Defendi (49')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sporting Lisbon28242283275674
2Benfica28214362233967
3Porto29185653233059
4Braga29185661402159
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes29176645291657
6MoreirenseMoreirense2812793030043
7AroucaArouca291341250391143
8FamalicaoFamalicao2881193135-435
9Casa Pia2988132941-1232
10SC FarenseFarense2987143841-331
11Rio AveRio Ave2951593137-630
12BoavistaBoavista2978143455-2129
13Estoril PraiaEstoril2985164350-729
14Gil Vicente2977153648-1228
15Estrela Amadora29610133145-1428
16PortimonensePortimonense2976163262-3027
17Vizela2849152859-3121
18ChavesChaves2847172760-3319


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!