MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 05:53:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 34
May 25, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Stadion Miejski Legii Warszawa im. Marszalka Jozefa Pilsudskiego

Legia
2 - 1
Zaglebie Lubin

Gual (6', 40')
Jedrzejczyk (81'), Pesqueira (84')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Mroz (76')
Kurminowski (37'), Makowski (71'), Kocaba (82')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Legia Warsaw and Zaglebie Lubin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Warta Poznan 0-1 Legia
Sunday, May 19 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 2-1 LKS Lodz
Monday, May 20 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Legia Warsaw win with a probability of 53.35%. A win for Zaglebie Lubin had a probability of 23.84% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Legia Warsaw win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.17%) and 2-0 (8.44%). The likeliest Zaglebie Lubin win was 1-2 (6.15%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.62%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Legia Warsaw in this match.

Result
Legia WarsawDrawZaglebie Lubin
53.35% (0.00099999999999767 0) 22.8%23.84%
Both teams to score 57.72%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.67% (0.00099999999999767 0)42.32%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.27%64.73% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Legia Warsaw Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.14% (0.0010000000000048 0)15.86%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.94% (0.0010000000000048 0)45.06%
Zaglebie Lubin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.6%31.4% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.22%67.77%
Score Analysis
    Legia Warsaw 53.35%
    Zaglebie Lubin 23.84%
    Draw 22.8%
Legia WarsawDrawZaglebie Lubin
2-1 @ 9.78%
1-0 @ 9.17%
2-0 @ 8.44%
3-1 @ 6%
3-0 @ 5.18% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 3.48%
4-1 @ 2.76%
4-0 @ 2.39%
4-2 @ 1.6%
5-1 @ 1.02%
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 53.35%
1-1 @ 10.62%
2-2 @ 5.66%
0-0 @ 4.98%
3-3 @ 1.34%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 22.8%
1-2 @ 6.15%
0-1 @ 5.77%
0-2 @ 3.34%
1-3 @ 2.38%
2-3 @ 2.19%
0-3 @ 1.29%
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 23.84%

Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 17
Zaglebie Lubin
0-3
Legia
Augustyniak (2'), Pankov (4'), Pesqueira (64' pen.)
Elitim (81')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!