MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 06:12:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 17
Dec 3, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion Zaglebia Lubin
Zaglebie Lubin
0 - 3
Legia
FT(HT: 0-2)
Augustyniak (2'), Pankov (4'), Pesqueira (64' pen.)
Elitim (81')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Zaglebie Lubin and Legia Warsaw.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LKS Lodz 0-2 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, November 24 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Aston Villa 2-1 Legia
Thursday, November 30 at 8pm in Europa Conference League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Legia Warsaw win with a probability of 37.68%. A win for Zaglebie Lubin had a probability of 36.01% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Legia Warsaw win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.29%) and 0-2 (6.43%). The likeliest Zaglebie Lubin win was 1-0 (9.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Legia Warsaw would win this match.

Result
Zaglebie LubinDrawLegia Warsaw
36.01% (0.908 0.91) 26.3% (0.188 0.19) 37.68% (-1.098 -1.1)
Both teams to score 53.21% (-0.547 -0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.53% (-0.734 -0.73)51.46% (0.734 0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.72% (-0.644 -0.64)73.27% (0.64400000000001 0.64)
Zaglebie Lubin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.46% (0.19200000000001 0.19)27.53% (-0.192 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.95% (0.247 0.25)63.05% (-0.247 -0.25)
Legia Warsaw Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.43% (-0.95 -0.95)26.57% (0.95 0.95)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.21% (-1.276 -1.28)61.78% (1.277 1.28)
Score Analysis
    Zaglebie Lubin 36.01%
    Legia Warsaw 37.68%
    Draw 26.29%
Zaglebie LubinDrawLegia Warsaw
1-0 @ 9.44% (0.323 0.32)
2-1 @ 8.06% (0.105 0.11)
2-0 @ 6.08% (0.24 0.24)
3-1 @ 3.47% (0.064 0.06)
3-0 @ 2.62% (0.117 0.12)
3-2 @ 2.3% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.12% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 36.01%
1-1 @ 12.5% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 7.32% (0.212 0.21)
2-2 @ 5.34% (-0.074999999999999 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.02% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 9.7% (0.023 0.02)
1-2 @ 8.29% (-0.161 -0.16)
0-2 @ 6.43% (-0.161 -0.16)
1-3 @ 3.66% (-0.173 -0.17)
0-3 @ 2.84% (-0.151 -0.15)
2-3 @ 2.36% (-0.099 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.21% (-0.093 -0.09)
0-4 @ 0.94% (-0.077 -0.08)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 37.68%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia22126450311942
2Slask Wroclaw22126431171442
3Lech Poznan22117436261040
4Pogon SzczecinSzczecin22123743251839
5Rakow CzestochowaRakow21106539251436
6Legia WarsawLegia2110653124736
7Gornik ZabrzeGornik219572823532
8Stal Mielec218582830-229
9KS CracoviaCracovia2251162929026
10Zaglebie Lubin217592334-1126
11Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice2141342020025
12Widzew Lodz2174102530-525
13Radomiak Radom216692433-924
14Warta Poznan215882227-523
15Korona Kielce204972225-321
16Puszcza Niepolomice205692637-1121
17Ruch Chorzow2211292336-1315
18LKS Lodz2124151644-2810

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!