MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:55:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Toulouse
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 24
Mar 3, 2024 at 12pm UK
Stadium de Toulouse (Toulouse)
Nice

Toulouse
2 - 1
Nice

Dallinga (65'), Gboho (69')
Costa (45+2'), Spierings (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Moffi (8')
Thuram (2'), Moffi (50')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Toulouse and Nice, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toulouse 3-1 Lille
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Nice 0-0 Clermont
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Ligue 1

We said: Toulouse 1-1 Nice

While Toulouse should back themselves to nick another victory over one of Ligue 1's leading sides, the spoils could be shared on Saturday, extending Nice's winless run to five games. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nice win with a probability of 48.08%. A win for Toulouse had a probability of 26.41% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nice win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.32%) and 0-2 (8.71%). The likeliest Toulouse win was 1-0 (7.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.13%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
ToulouseDrawNice
26.41% (0.133 0.13) 25.51% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08) 48.08% (-0.052 -0.05)
Both teams to score 51.56% (0.352 0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.32% (0.40600000000001 0.41)51.68% (-0.404 -0.4)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.54% (0.351 0.35)73.46% (-0.351 -0.35)
Toulouse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.69% (0.327 0.33)34.31% (-0.32400000000001 -0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.99% (0.35 0.35)71.01% (-0.348 -0.35)
Nice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.49% (0.14700000000001 0.15)21.51% (-0.146 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.44% (0.22000000000001 0.22)54.56% (-0.221 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Toulouse 26.41%
    Nice 48.08%
    Draw 25.51%
ToulouseDrawNice
1-0 @ 7.89% (-0.058 -0.06)
2-1 @ 6.49% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 4.22% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.31% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.78% (0.034 0.03)
3-0 @ 1.51% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 26.41%
1-1 @ 12.13% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 7.38% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-2 @ 4.99% (0.051 0.05)
3-3 @ 0.91% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.51%
0-1 @ 11.34% (-0.13 -0.13)
1-2 @ 9.32% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.71% (-0.065 -0.06)
1-3 @ 4.78% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 4.46% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.55% (0.037 0.04)
1-4 @ 1.84% (0.019 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.72% (0.002 0)
2-4 @ 0.98% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 48.08%

How you voted: Toulouse vs Nice

Toulouse
38.1%
Draw
35.7%
Nice
26.2%
42
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 13
Nice
1-0
Toulouse
Moffi (54')

Casseres Jr (33'), Bangre (81'), Desler (83'), Gelabert (90+4')
May 21, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 36
Nice
0-0
Toulouse
Beka Beka (32'), Moffi (72')
Nicolaisen (23'), Spierings (90+3')
Aug 7, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 1
Toulouse
1-1
Nice
Dallinga (20')
Keben (86')
Ramsey (78')
Rosario (63'), Dante (65')
Feb 15, 2020 7pm
Gameweek 25
Toulouse
0-2
Nice

Gradel (58'), Sangare (83')
Gabrielsen (27'), Moreira (77')
Lees-Melou (12'), Herelle (90')
Dec 21, 2019 7.45pm
Gameweek 19
Nice
3-0
Toulouse
Sarr (16'), Boudaoui (19'), Lees-Melou (40')
Boudaoui (25')

Kone (7'), Sangare (37'), Isimat-Mirin (53'), Adli (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG28189165244163
2Brest29158644271753
3MonacoMonaco28157653381552
4Lille281310542251749
5Nice2913883122947
6Lens30137103932746
7Rennes30119104436842
8Lyon29125123845-741
9Reims29117113639-340
10Marseille2810994133839
11Toulouse2999113437-336
12StrasbourgStrasbourg2999113340-736
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier29810113641-533
14NantesNantes3094172848-2031
15Le HavreLe Havre29610132737-1028
16Metz2975173049-1926
17Lorient2968153555-2026
18Clermont30410162149-2822


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!