MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:21:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Nice
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 23
Feb 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Allianz Riviera
Clermont Foot

Nice
0 - 0
Clermont


Thuram (8'), Dante (45+5')
FT

Gonalons (30')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Nice and Clermont, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lyon 1-0 Nice
Friday, February 16 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Rennes 3-1 Clermont
Sunday, February 18 at 2pm in Ligue 1

We said: Nice 2-0 Clermont

Despite losing the last two league fixtures, Farioli's Nice should secure a routine home win over the league's bottom side on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nice win with a probability of 59.65%. A draw had a probability of 23.7% and a win for Clermont had a probability of 16.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nice win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.21%) and 2-1 (9.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.05%), while for a Clermont win it was 0-1 (6.49%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood.

Result
NiceDrawClermont
59.65% (0.201 0.2) 23.68% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 16.66% (-0.195 -0.2)
Both teams to score 43.97% (-0.353 -0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.97% (-0.27 -0.27)55.03% (0.274 0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.71% (-0.224 -0.22)76.29% (0.227 0.23)
Nice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.8% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)18.2% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.79% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)49.21% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Clermont Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.75% (-0.415 -0.41)46.25% (0.418 0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.08% (-0.322 -0.32)81.92% (0.32600000000001 0.33)
Score Analysis
    Nice 59.64%
    Clermont 16.66%
    Draw 23.68%
NiceDrawClermont
1-0 @ 14.34% (0.14 0.14)
2-0 @ 12.21% (0.1 0.1)
2-1 @ 9.42% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
3-0 @ 6.94% (0.055 0.05)
3-1 @ 5.35% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.96% (0.02 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.28% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.06% (-0.032 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.01% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.08%
Total : 59.64%
1-1 @ 11.05% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 8.42% (0.09 0.09)
2-2 @ 3.63% (-0.054 -0.05)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 23.68%
0-1 @ 6.49% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.26% (-0.059 -0.06)
0-2 @ 2.5% (-0.033 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.1% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-3 @ 0.93% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 1.38%
Total : 16.66%

How you voted: Nice vs Clermont

Nice
90.6%
Draw
9.4%
Clermont
0.0%
32
Head to Head
Oct 27, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 10
Clermont
0-1
Nice
Boudaoui (74')
Perraud (61'), Sanson (64')
Apr 23, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 32
Nice
1-2
Clermont
Laborde (41')
Cham (37'), Khaoui (83')
Aug 21, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 3
Clermont
1-0
Nice
Khaoui (6')
Gonalons (60')

Todibo (61')
Lemina (80'), Todibo (82')
Feb 6, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 23
Nice
0-1
Clermont

Boudaoui (26')
Rashani (77')
Rashani (53')
Nov 21, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 14
Clermont
1-2
Nice
Ogier (17')
Abdul Samed (53')
Gouiri (76', 82')
Gouiri (32'), Rosario (53'), Lemina (65'), Delort (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG28189165244163
2Brest29158644271753
3MonacoMonaco28157653381552
4Lille281310542251749
5Nice2913883122947
6Lens30137103932746
7Rennes30119104436842
8Lyon29125123845-741
9Reims29117113639-340
10Marseille2810994133839
11Toulouse2999113437-336
12StrasbourgStrasbourg2999113340-736
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier29810113641-533
14NantesNantes3094172848-2031
15Le HavreLe Havre29610132737-1028
16Metz2975173049-1926
17Lorient2968153555-2026
18Clermont30410162149-2822


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!