MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:50:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Toulouse
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 23
Feb 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadium de Toulouse (Toulouse)
Lille

Toulouse
3 - 1
Lille

Mawissa (49'), Sierro (60' pen.), Dallinga (66')
Magri (34'), Sierro (70')
FT(HT: 0-1)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Toulouse and Lille, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toulouse 0-0 Benfica
Thursday, February 22 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Lille 3-0 Le Havre
Saturday, February 17 at 4pm in Ligue 1

We said: Toulouse 1-2 Lille

Toulouse have shown pleasing improvement in Ligue 1 since the turn of the year to improve their survival hopes, but with their visitors enjoying a strong run of their own and boasting more quality, we envisage an away win with the hosts also more fatigued on the back of a tough midweek European tie. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lille win with a probability of 47.54%. A win for Toulouse had a probability of 26.46% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lille win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.2%) and 0-2 (8.83%). The likeliest Toulouse win was 1-0 (8.28%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.34%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood.

Result
ToulouseDrawLille
26.46%26% (0.024999999999999 0.02) 47.54% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Both teams to score 50.12% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.42% (-0.095999999999997 -0.1)53.58% (0.095000000000006 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.91% (-0.081 -0.08)75.08% (0.078000000000003 0.08)
Toulouse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.7% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)35.3% (0.050000000000004 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.94% (-0.053999999999998 -0.05)72.06% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Lille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.46% (-0.051999999999992 -0.05)22.54% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.88% (-0.077000000000005 -0.08)56.12% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Toulouse 26.46%
    Lille 47.54%
    Draw 25.99%
ToulouseDrawLille
1-0 @ 8.28% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 6.43% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-0 @ 4.31% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 2.23% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.66% (-0.006 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.5% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 26.46%
1-1 @ 12.34% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.96% (0.03 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.79% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 25.99%
0-1 @ 11.85% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 9.2% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.83% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.57% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.39% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-3 @ 2.38% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.7% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.63% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3%
Total : 47.54%

How you voted: Toulouse vs Lille

Toulouse
28.6%
Draw
14.3%
Lille
57.1%
21
Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 12
Lille
1-1
Toulouse
Yoro (30')
Bentaleb (38'), David (47'), Alexsandro (64')
Dallinga (65')
Spierings (62'), Dallinga (82'), Nicolaisen (90+2'), Cissoko (90+7')
Mar 18, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 28
Toulouse
0-2
Lille
Alexsandro (85'), Bayo (90+11')
Sep 17, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 8
Lille
2-1
Toulouse
David (5'), Ounas (53')
Chaibi (48')
Feb 22, 2020 7pm
Gameweek 26
Lille
3-0
Toulouse
Remy (2', 39'), Sanches (72')
Osimhen (40')

Leya Iseka (24'), Sangare (89'), Vainqueur (90')
Oct 19, 2019 7pm
Gameweek 10
Toulouse
2-1
Lille
Sanogo (58'), Gradel (66' pen.)
Said (14'), Sanogo (40')
Fonte (93')
Xeka (71'), Araujo (73'), Pied (81'), Fonte (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG28189165244163
2Brest29158644271753
3MonacoMonaco28157653381552
4Lille281310542251749
5Nice2913883122947
6Lens30137103932746
7Rennes30119104436842
8Lyon29125123845-741
9Reims29117113639-340
10Marseille2810994133839
11Toulouse2999113437-336
12StrasbourgStrasbourg2999113340-736
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier29810113641-533
14NantesNantes3094172848-2031
15Le HavreLe Havre29610132737-1028
16Metz2975173049-1926
17Lorient2968153555-2026
18Clermont30410162149-2822


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!