MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 10:26:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Troyes
May 21, 2022 at 8pm UK at Stade du Moustoir
Lorient
1 - 1
Troyes
Lauriente (74')
Monconduit (59'), Lauriente (90')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Touzghar (22')
Ripart (64'), Larouci (78')
Kabore (85')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Ligue 1 clash between Lorient and Troyes, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lorient 1-1 Troyes
Saturday, May 21 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Lorient 1-1 Troyes
Saturday, May 21 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Lorient 1-1 Troyes

There is not an awful lot between these two teams in terms of quality, and there is no real pressure on either side heading into this match. It would not be a surprise to see a home or away win, but we believe that the two teams will play out a low-scoring draw on Saturday night. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lorient win with a probability of 50.47%. A win for Troyes had a probability of 25.82% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lorient win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.5%) and 2-0 (8.22%). The likeliest Troyes win was 1-2 (6.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.13%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
LorientDrawTroyes
50.47% (0.0019999999999953 0) 23.71% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 25.82% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Both teams to score 56.8% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.47% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)44.53% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.1% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)66.9% (0.00099999999999056 0)
Lorient Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.29% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)17.71%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.63% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)48.37% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Troyes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.02% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)30.97% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.72% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)67.28% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Lorient 50.47%
    Troyes 25.82%
    Draw 23.71%
LorientDrawTroyes
2-1 @ 9.63%
1-0 @ 9.5% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.22%
3-1 @ 5.56%
3-0 @ 4.74%
3-2 @ 3.26%
4-1 @ 2.41%
4-0 @ 2.05%
4-2 @ 1.41%
Other @ 3.7%
Total : 50.47%
1-1 @ 11.13%
2-2 @ 5.64% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-0 @ 5.49%
3-3 @ 1.27%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 23.71%
1-2 @ 6.52%
0-1 @ 6.43%
0-2 @ 3.77%
1-3 @ 2.55%
2-3 @ 2.21%
0-3 @ 1.47%
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 25.82%

How you voted: Lorient vs Troyes

Lorient
54.1%
Draw
29.7%
Troyes
16.2%
37
Head to Head
Dec 1, 2021 6pm
Mar 21, 2020 2pm
Oct 26, 2019 2pm
Apr 19, 2019 7pm
Lorient
0-3
Troyes

Wissa (7'), Wadja (41'), Saad (82')
Mbeumo (12'), Pele (39'), Touzghar (90')
Raveleson (38'), Martins Pereira (80')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ajaccio00000000
2Angers00000000
3Auxerre00000000
4Brest00000000
5Clermont00000000
6Lens00000000
7Lille00000000
8Lorient00000000
9MonacoMonaco00000000
10Montpellier HSCMontpellier00000000
11NantesNantes00000000
12Nice00000000
13Lyon00000000
14Marseille00000000
15Paris Saint-GermainPSG00000000
16Reims00000000
17Rennes00000000
18StrasbourgStrasbourg00000000
19Toulouse00000000
20Troyes00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!