MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 14:25:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Sevilla logo
La Liga | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
Real Sociedad logo

Sevilla
3 - 2
Real Sociedad

En-Nesyri (11', 13'), Ramos (66')
Kouassi (87')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Silva (45+5' pen.), Mendez (90+2')
Pacheco (67'), Zubeldia (90+7')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Sevilla and Real Sociedad, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Sevilla 1-1 Real Sociedad

Sevilla have been inconsistent at home this season, picking up just 14 points from 13 matches, while Real Sociedad have the fourth-best away record in Spain's top flight this term. We came close to siding with Sevilla in this one, but Real Sociedad will be determined to bounce back from their Copa del Rey disappointment, and we can see the points being shared on Saturday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Sociedad win with a probability of 40.84%. A win for Sevilla had a probability of 31.86% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Sociedad win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.45%) and 0-2 (7.53%). The likeliest Sevilla win was 1-0 (9.87%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.91%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood.

Result
SevillaDrawReal Sociedad
31.86% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 27.31% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 40.84% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 49.22% (0.064 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.83% (0.081000000000003 0.08)56.17% (-0.080000000000005 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.77% (0.065000000000001 0.07)77.23% (-0.063999999999993 -0.06)
Sevilla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.44% (0.036999999999992 0.04)32.56% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.9% (0.041 0.04)69.09% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)
Real Sociedad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.98% (0.055000000000007 0.06)27.02% (-0.053999999999998 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.62% (0.07 0.07)62.38% (-0.07 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Sevilla 31.86%
    Real Sociedad 40.83%
    Draw 27.3%
SevillaDrawReal Sociedad
1-0 @ 9.87% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.25% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 5.54% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.71% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 2.07%
3-2 @ 1.77% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 31.86%
1-1 @ 12.91% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.8% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.74% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 27.3%
0-1 @ 11.51% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.45% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.53% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 3.69% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.29% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.07% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.21% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-4 @ 1.08% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.02%
Total : 40.83%

How you voted: Sevilla vs Real Sociedad

Sevilla
34.4%
Draw
24.6%
Real Sociedad
41.0%
61
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 14
Real Sociedad
2-1
Sevilla
Dmitrovic (4' og.), Sadiq (22')
Merino (33'), Traore (78')
En-Nesyri (60')
Ramos (82')
Navas (88'), Ramos (88')
Jun 4, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 38
Real Sociedad
2-1
Sevilla
Mendez (28'), Cho (73')
Lamela (77')
Hormigo (41')
Nov 9, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 14
Sevilla
1-2
Real Sociedad
Mir (44')
Sorloth (20'), Mendez (36')
Mar 20, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 29
Sevilla
0-0
Real Sociedad
Zaldua (32'), Januzaj (82'), Gorosabel (89')
Sep 19, 2021 3.15pm
Gameweek 5
Real Sociedad
0-0
Sevilla
Munoz (61'), Januzaj (72')
Rakitic (20'), Lamela (45+2'), Oscar (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!