MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 07:27:50| >> :120:9629:9629:
Jul 5, 2022 at 5.30pm UK at Merkur Arena
Fenerbahce
3 - 0
Fehervar
Dursun (37'), Rossi (43'), Lincoln (61')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Heister (73'), Shabanov (86')
Coverage of the Club Friendlies 1 Friendlies clash between Fenerbahce and Fehervar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Partizan 1-0 Fenerbahce
Saturday, July 2 at 5.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Ararat 2-0 Fehervar
Thursday, July 15 at 2pm in Europa Conference League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fenerbahce win with a probability of 64.77%. A draw had a probability of 19.6% and a win for Fehervar had a probability of 15.62%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fenerbahce win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.89%) and 1-0 (9.63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.19%), while for a Fehervar win it was 1-2 (4.39%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fenerbahce would win this match.

Result
FenerbahceDrawFehervar
64.77% (0.087999999999994 0.09) 19.61% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01) 15.62% (-0.081000000000001 -0.08)
Both teams to score 54.36% (-0.166 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.05% (-0.124 -0.12)39.95% (0.122 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.68% (-0.129 -0.13)62.32% (0.125 0.13)
Fenerbahce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.38% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)11.62% (0.013 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.38% (-0.029999999999994 -0.03)36.62% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Fehervar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.5% (-0.179 -0.18)38.5% (0.176 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.75% (-0.172 -0.17)75.25% (0.17 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Fenerbahce 64.77%
    Fehervar 15.62%
    Draw 19.61%
FenerbahceDrawFehervar
2-0 @ 10.36% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-1 @ 9.89% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 9.63% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
3-0 @ 7.44% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
3-1 @ 7.1% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
4-0 @ 4% (0.015 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.82% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 3.39% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.82% (-0.01 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.72% (0.006 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.65% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.95%
Total : 64.77%
1-1 @ 9.19% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 4.72% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.47% (0.025 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 19.61%
1-2 @ 4.39% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-1 @ 4.27% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 2.04% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.5% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.4% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 15.62%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!