MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:07:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 7
Feb 25, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio 15 de Abril

Union
4 - 1
Independiente Rivadavia

Morales (3'), Pardo (7'), Gamba (61'), Luna Diale (83')
Del Blanco (34'), Corvalan (59')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Ramis (45+2')
Petrasso (42'), Bianchi (67'), Abecasis (80')
Petrasso (46')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Union and Independiente Rivadavia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Union 0-0 Platense
Tuesday, February 20 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 2-1 Independiente Rivadavia
Tuesday, February 20 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Union win with a probability of 51.95%. A draw had a probability of 28.5% and a win for Independiente Rivadavia had a probability of 19.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Union win was 1-0 with a probability of 17.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.65%) and 2-1 (8.14%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (13.11%), while for a Independiente Rivadavia win it was 0-1 (9.16%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Union would win this match.

Result
UnionDrawIndependiente Rivadavia
51.95% (0.067 0.07) 28.48% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03) 19.56% (-0.038 -0.04)
Both teams to score 37% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
33.17% (0.052999999999997 0.05)66.82% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
14.85% (0.036 0.04)85.14% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Union Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.62% (0.055000000000007 0.06)26.37% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.47% (0.076999999999998 0.08)61.52% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Independiente Rivadavia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.25% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)49.74% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.52% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)84.47% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Union 51.94%
    Independiente Rivadavia 19.56%
    Draw 28.47%
UnionDrawIndependiente Rivadavia
1-0 @ 17.48% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 11.65% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.14% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.18% (0.015 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.62% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.73% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.26% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.21% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 51.94%
0-0 @ 13.11% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
1-1 @ 12.21%
2-2 @ 2.84% (0.0020000000000002 0)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 28.47%
0-1 @ 9.16% (-0.020999999999999 -0.02)
1-2 @ 4.26% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 3.2% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 0.99% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 19.56%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!