MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:35:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 5pm UK at Estadio Pedro BidegaĆ­n
San Lorenzo
1 - 1
Tigre
Bareiro (69' pen.)
James (39')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Blondel (25')
Menossi (45+1'), Fernandez (45+7'), Cabrera (61')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Argentine Primera Division clash between San Lorenzo and Tigre, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: C. Cordoba 0-2 San Lorenzo
Wednesday, June 22 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Tigre 0-1 Banfield
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: San Lorenzo 2-1 Tigre

While they have often struggled to turn draws into wins recently, San Lorenzo have enjoyed a stronger start to the regular campaign than that of their visitors. With home advantage and boosted confidence from their victory last time out, we anticipate the hosts making it two wins on the bounce with a narrow triumph at the weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a San Lorenzo win with a probability of 45.66%. A win for Tigre had a probability of 28.23% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a San Lorenzo win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.08%) and 2-0 (8.31%). The likeliest Tigre win was 0-1 (8.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood.

Result
San LorenzoDrawTigre
45.66% (-0.194 -0.19) 26.1% (-0.78 -0.78) 28.23% (0.972 0.97)
Both teams to score 51.09% (2.936 2.94)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.07% (3.48 3.48)52.93% (-3.483 -3.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.46% (2.889 2.89)74.53% (-2.89 -2.89)
San Lorenzo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.87% (1.425 1.43)23.13% (-1.426 -1.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.01% (2.044 2.04)56.99% (-2.046 -2.05)
Tigre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.46% (2.634 2.63)33.53% (-2.636 -2.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.83% (2.778 2.78)70.17% (-2.78 -2.78)
Score Analysis
    San Lorenzo 45.66%
    Tigre 28.23%
    Draw 26.09%
San LorenzoDrawTigre
1-0 @ 11.35% (-1.12 -1.12)
2-1 @ 9.08% (0.177 0.18)
2-0 @ 8.31% (-0.444 -0.44)
3-1 @ 4.43% (0.264 0.26)
3-0 @ 4.06% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.42% (0.302 0.3)
4-1 @ 1.62% (0.159 0.16)
4-0 @ 1.49% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 45.66%
1-1 @ 12.4% (-0.28 -0.28)
0-0 @ 7.75% (-1.125 -1.13)
2-2 @ 4.96% (0.433 0.43)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26.09%
0-1 @ 8.47% (-0.558 -0.56)
1-2 @ 6.78% (0.329 0.33)
0-2 @ 4.63% (0.037 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.47% (0.283 0.28)
2-3 @ 1.81% (0.272 0.27)
0-3 @ 1.69% (0.129 0.13)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 28.23%

How you voted: San Lorenzo vs Tigre

San Lorenzo
72.7%
Draw
21.2%
Tigre
6.1%
33
Head to Head
Aug 11, 2018 1am
Tigre
2-2
San Lorenzo
Menossi (5'), Gonzalez (11')
Morales (8'), Rodriguez (45')
Blandi (24'), Reniero (36')
Rojas (85'), Mouche (90')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!