MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 00:37:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
FC Zurich
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 30
Apr 3, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadion Letzigrund
Winterthur

FC Zurich
0 - 0
Winterthur


Kamberi (71'), Kryeziu (77')
FT
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between FC Zurich and FC Winterthur.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Basel 2-2 FC Zurich
Saturday, March 30 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Winterthur 1-0 Servette
Saturday, March 30 at 5pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Zurich win with a probability of 59.45%. A draw had a probability of 20.7% and a win for FC Winterthur had a probability of 19.86%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Zurich win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.73%) and 1-0 (8.36%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.43%), while for a FC Winterthur win it was 1-2 (5.33%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4% likelihood.

Result
FC ZurichDrawFC Winterthur
59.45% (-1.149 -1.15) 20.69% (0.482 0.48) 19.86% (0.666 0.67)
Both teams to score 59.3% (-0.573 -0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.42% (-1.282 -1.28)37.58% (1.28 1.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.19% (-1.388 -1.39)59.81% (1.386 1.39)
FC Zurich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.63% (-0.717 -0.72)12.36% (0.716 0.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.8% (-1.516 -1.52)38.2% (1.515 1.52)
FC Winterthur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.66% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)32.33% (0.097000000000001 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.16% (-0.112 -0.11)68.84% (0.11 0.11)
Score Analysis
    FC Zurich 59.45%
    FC Winterthur 19.86%
    Draw 20.69%
FC ZurichDrawFC Winterthur
2-1 @ 9.86% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 8.73% (0.055 0.05)
1-0 @ 8.36% (0.283 0.28)
3-1 @ 6.87% (-0.169 -0.17)
3-0 @ 6.09% (-0.134 -0.13)
3-2 @ 3.88% (-0.106 -0.11)
4-1 @ 3.59% (-0.193 -0.19)
4-0 @ 3.18% (-0.162 -0.16)
4-2 @ 2.03% (-0.115 -0.12)
5-1 @ 1.5% (-0.126 -0.13)
5-0 @ 1.33% (-0.107 -0.11)
Other @ 4.02%
Total : 59.45%
1-1 @ 9.43% (0.295 0.3)
2-2 @ 5.57% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 4% (0.242 0.24)
3-3 @ 1.46% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 20.69%
1-2 @ 5.33% (0.153 0.15)
0-1 @ 4.51% (0.263 0.26)
0-2 @ 2.55% (0.142 0.14)
2-3 @ 2.1% (-0.004 -0)
1-3 @ 2% (0.052 0.05)
0-3 @ 0.96% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 19.86%

How you voted: FC Zurich vs Winterthur

FC Zurich
16.7%
Draw
33.3%
FC Winterthur
50.0%
6
Head to Head
Dec 13, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 16
Winterthur
2-1
FC Zurich
Stillhart (23'), Burkart (90+3')
Ballet (57'), Stillhart (71'), Burkart (85')
Marchesano (45')
Matthew (19'), Henriksen (20'), Kamberi (21'), Katic (31'), Okita (90+7')
Oct 7, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 10
FC Zurich
3-2
Winterthur
Boranijasevic (2'), Marchesano (45'), Rohner (78')
Conde (28'), Boranijasevic (45+1'), Henriksen (49'), Okita (73'), Katic (89'), Rohner (90')
Di Giusto (31'), Ltaief (90+4')
Ballet (33')
May 25, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 35
Winterthur
0-2
FC Zurich

Arnold (53'), Abedini (66')
Marchesano (6'), Guerrero (13')
Katic (28'), Kamberi (47'), Conde (90'), Okita (90+3')
Feb 12, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 20
FC Zurich
1-1
Winterthur
Aiyegun (32')
Ramizi (39')
Oct 9, 2022 3.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
10am
Munar
Borges
10am
Navone
Popyrin
10am
Vukic
Daniel
10am
Bouzas Maneiro
Badosa
10am
Davis
Sherif
10am
Putintseva
Yuan
10am
Stephens
Trevisan
10am
Zhu
Jimenez Kasintseva
11.30am
Altmaier
Landaluce
11.30am
Rinderknech
Shevchenko
11.30am
Safiullin
Seyboth Wild
11.30am
Arango
Anisimova
11.30am
Sorribes Tormo
Pera
11.30am
Zhang
Rogers
12pm
Osaka
Minnen
12pm
Vekic
Siegemund
1pm
Darderi
Monfils
1pm
Karatsev
Marozsan
1pm
Van Assche
Bergs
1pm
Linette
Cocciaretto
1pm
Wang
Tomova
1pm
Wang
Dolehide
1.30pm
Dart
Bucsa
1.30pm
Raducanu
Lourdes Carle
2.30pm
Bronzetti
Gracheva
2.30pm
Frech
Cristian
2.30pm
Hibino
Krueger
3pm
Coric
Hassan
3pm
Kokkinakis
Draper
3pm
Nakashima
Bagnis
3pm
Van De Zandschulp
Eubanks
4pm
Baptiste
Saville
4pm
Bejlek
Blinkova
4pm
Errani
Wozniacki
4pm
Montgomery
Avanesyan
4.30pm
Klein
Llamas Ruiz
4.30pm
Burel
Danilovic
5pm
Moutet
Shang
5.30pm
Diaz Acosta
Shapovalov
6pm
Andreeva
Townsend
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Young Boys000067323565
2LuganoLugano000061441759
3Servette000053381557
4St GallenSt Gallen00005344950
5FC WinterthurWinterthur00005556-149
6FC Zurich00004435948
Relegation Round
1Luzern00004146-544
2Lausanne SportLausanne00004348-540
3Yverdon Sport00004364-2140
4Basel00004151-1040
5Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper00003545-1030
6Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO00003366-3323
 
Regular Season
1Young Boys33198667323565
2LuganoLugano331851061441759
3Servette33169853381557
4St GallenSt Gallen33148115344950
5FC WinterthurWinterthur331310105556-149
6FC Zurich33121294435948
7Luzern33128134146-544
8Lausanne SportLausanne331010134348-540
9Basel33117154151-1040
10Yverdon Sport33117154364-2140
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3386193545-1030
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3358203366-3323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!