MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 04:22:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 25
Feb 25, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise
Winterthur

Lausanne
1 - 1
Winterthur

Labeau (33')
Sene (61'), Labeau (87')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Fofana (8')
Fofana (64'), Lekaj (75'), Burkart (79')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Lausanne Sport and FC Winterthur.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lausanne 3-1 Yverdon Sport
Saturday, February 17 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: St Gallen 2-2 Winterthur
Saturday, February 17 at 5pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lausanne Sport win with a probability of 52.21%. A win for FC Winterthur had a probability of 25.19% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lausanne Sport win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.39%) and 2-0 (7.84%). The likeliest FC Winterthur win was 1-2 (6.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.36%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood.

Result
Lausanne SportDrawFC Winterthur
52.21% (-0.781 -0.78) 22.61% (0.257 0.26) 25.19% (0.528 0.53)
Both teams to score 59.95% (-0.314 -0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.93% (-0.674 -0.67)40.06% (0.677 0.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.57% (-0.70200000000001 -0.7)62.43% (0.705 0.7)
Lausanne Sport Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.55% (-0.5 -0.5)15.44% (0.504 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.7% (-0.94600000000001 -0.95)44.3% (0.95 0.95)
FC Winterthur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.9% (0.049000000000007 0.05)29.1% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.98% (0.061999999999998 0.06)65.01% (-0.058000000000007 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Lausanne Sport 52.21%
    FC Winterthur 25.19%
    Draw 22.6%
Lausanne SportDrawFC Winterthur
2-1 @ 9.68% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-0 @ 8.39% (0.116 0.12)
2-0 @ 7.84% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-1 @ 6.03% (-0.121 -0.12)
3-0 @ 4.88% (-0.104 -0.1)
3-2 @ 3.72% (-0.07 -0.07)
4-1 @ 2.81% (-0.107 -0.11)
4-0 @ 2.28% (-0.09 -0.09)
4-2 @ 1.74% (-0.064 -0.06)
5-1 @ 1.05% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 3.79%
Total : 52.21%
1-1 @ 10.36% (0.16 0.16)
2-2 @ 5.98% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.49% (0.14 0.14)
3-3 @ 1.53% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 22.6%
1-2 @ 6.4% (0.105 0.11)
0-1 @ 5.55% (0.179 0.18)
0-2 @ 3.43% (0.115 0.12)
1-3 @ 2.63% (0.047 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.41% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 25.19%

Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 18
Winterthur
1-0
Lausanne
Di Giusto (74')
Zuffi (64')

Dabanli (54'), Roche (57')
Aug 27, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 5
Lausanne
2-5
Winterthur
Dussenne (78', 90+1')
Magnin (36'), Balde (40')
Turkes (10'), Gantenbein (53'), Ballet (57'), Ltaief (86', 90+3')
Jankewitz (35'), Ballet (76'), Ltaief (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Young Boys32188665313462
2LuganoLugano331851061441759
3Servette33169853381557
4FC WinterthurWinterthur32131095454049
5FC Zurich321212844341048
6St GallenSt Gallen32138115244847
7Luzern32127134045-543
8Lausanne SportLausanne331010134348-540
9Yverdon Sport33117154364-2140
10Basel32116154050-1039
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3386193545-1030
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3358203366-3323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!