MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:58:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Bonnyrigg Rose
Scottish League Two | Gameweek 15
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
New Dundas Park
Peterhead
Bonnyrigg Rose
1 - 1
Peterhead
Young (22')
Young (40'), Stewart (72')
FT(HT: 1-0)
McKee (60')
McKee (63'), Strachan (77'), Strachan (77'), Shanks (90+1')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic and Peterhead.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stenhousemuir 1-0 Bonnyrigg Rose
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Spartans 1-2 Peterhead
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic win with a probability of 46.49%. A win for Peterhead had a probability of 29.1% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.25%) and 2-0 (7.54%). The likeliest Peterhead win was 1-2 (7.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.46%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood.

Result
Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticDrawPeterhead
46.49% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02) 24.41% (0.0040000000000013 0) 29.1% (0.019000000000002 0.02)
Both teams to score 57.1% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.66% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)45.34% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.32% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)67.68% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.38% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)19.61% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.43% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)51.56% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Peterhead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.03% (0.010000000000005 0.01)28.96% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.14% (0.012 0.01)64.86% (-0.012 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic 46.49%
    Peterhead 29.1%
    Draw 24.4%
Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticDrawPeterhead
2-1 @ 9.34% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 9.25% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 7.54% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-1 @ 5.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 4.09% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.14% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.07% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.67% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.28% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 46.49%
1-1 @ 11.46%
2-2 @ 5.79%
0-0 @ 5.68% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.3%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.4%
1-2 @ 7.1% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 7.04% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 4.36% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-3 @ 2.93% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.39% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 1.8% (0.002 0)
1-4 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 29.1%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 6
Peterhead
2-1
Bonnyrigg Rose
Ritchie (70'), Shanks (89' pen.)
Strachan (58'), McCarthy (61'), McKee (67'), Armstrong (80'), Brown (81')
Martyniuk (80' pen.)
McGale (45+2'), Young (45+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1StenhousemuirStenhousemuir26176344242057
2PeterheadPeterhead26127742291343
3Spartans25127640271343
4Dumbarton2511683930939
5East FifeEast Fife2679103233-130
6Forfar AthleticForfar2661282932-330
7Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticBonnyrigg Rose2578103234-229
8Elgin CityElgin2685132444-2029
9StranraerStranraer2575132843-1526
10Clyde2649133347-1421

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!