MX23RW : Friday, March 1 17:20:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Stenhousemuir
Scottish League Two | Gameweek 14
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
Ochilview Park
Bonnyrigg Rose
Stenhousemuir
1 - 0
Bonnyrigg Rose
Aitken (25')
Brown (45+3'), Bilham (82'), Taylor (90+1')
Brown (76')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Young (45+1'), Doan (67'), McGachie (76')
McGachie (90+4')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Stenhousemuir and Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stranraer 0-3 Stenhousemuir
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Bonnyrigg Rose 4-2 East Fife
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stenhousemuir win with a probability of 41.27%. A win for Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic had a probability of 32.93% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stenhousemuir win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.77%) and 2-0 (7.01%). The likeliest Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic win was 0-1 (8.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.24%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Stenhousemuir in this match.

Result
StenhousemuirDrawBonnyrigg Rose Athletic
41.27% (-0.435 -0.44) 25.79% (0.088000000000001 0.09) 32.93% (0.349 0.35)
Both teams to score 54.32% (-0.177 -0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.21% (-0.276 -0.28)49.78% (0.278 0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.21% (-0.249 -0.25)71.79% (0.25 0.25)
Stenhousemuir Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.11% (-0.34100000000001 -0.34)23.89% (0.341 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.91% (-0.49 -0.49)58.09% (0.49 0.49)
Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.38% (0.087000000000003 0.09)28.62% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.57% (0.109 0.11)64.42% (-0.10799999999999 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Stenhousemuir 41.27%
    Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic 32.93%
    Draw 25.78%
StenhousemuirDrawBonnyrigg Rose Athletic
1-0 @ 9.79% (0.013 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.77% (-0.055 -0.05)
2-0 @ 7.01% (-0.06 -0.06)
3-1 @ 4.18% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-0 @ 3.35% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.62% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.5% (-0.039 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.2% (-0.035 -0.03)
4-2 @ 0.94% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 41.27%
1-1 @ 12.24% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.84% (0.077 0.08)
2-2 @ 5.48% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.09% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.78%
0-1 @ 8.55% (0.117 0.12)
1-2 @ 7.66% (0.047999999999999 0.05)
0-2 @ 5.35% (0.085 0.09)
1-3 @ 3.2% (0.028 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.23% (0.041 0.04)
1-4 @ 1% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 32.93%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Bonnyrigg Rose
0-1
Stenhousemuir

Martyniuk (15'), McGale (39'), Mailer (65'), Currie (67'), Young (67')
Lynch (66')
Aitken (74'), Buchanan (90'), Jamieson (90+2')
Apr 8, 2023 3pm
Feb 25, 2023 3pm
Nov 19, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 15
Stenhousemuir
1-1
Bonnyrigg Rose
Brown (38' pen.)
Barrett (40')
Oct 1, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 9
Bonnyrigg Rose
2-4
Stenhousemuir
Smith (51'), Martyniuk (83' pen.)
Yates (7', 75'), O'Reilly (18'), Orr (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1StenhousemuirStenhousemuir26176344242057
2PeterheadPeterhead26127742291343
3Spartans25127640271343
4Dumbarton2511683930939
5East FifeEast Fife2679103233-130
6Forfar AthleticForfar2661282932-330
7Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticBonnyrigg Rose2578103234-229
8Elgin CityElgin2685132444-2029
9StranraerStranraer2575132843-1526
10Clyde2649133347-1421

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!