MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:35:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Krasnodar
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 24
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Stadion FK Krasnodar
Zenit St Petersburg

Krasnodar
1 - 2
Zenit

Olaza (16')
Tormena (41'), Musaev (42'), Spertsyan (61'), Alonso (68'), Chernikov (87'), Bachi (90+9')
Tormena (90')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Cassierra (47'), Artur (63')
Erakovic (72'), Santos (80')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between FC Krasnodar and Zenit St Petersburg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nizhny Novgorod 3-4 Krasnodar
Saturday, April 6 at 2.30pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Zenit 1-0 Baltika
Sunday, April 7 at 2.30pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zenit St Petersburg win with a probability of 42.02%. A win for FC Krasnodar had a probability of 31.67% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zenit St Petersburg win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.77%) and 0-2 (7.43%). The likeliest FC Krasnodar win was 1-0 (8.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.51%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Zenit St Petersburg would win this match.

Result
FC KrasnodarDrawZenit St Petersburg
31.67% (0.102 0.1) 26.31% (0.067 0.07) 42.02% (-0.169 -0.17)
Both teams to score 52.21% (-0.175 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.68% (-0.243 -0.24)52.32% (0.243 0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.98% (-0.211 -0.21)74.01% (0.209 0.21)
FC Krasnodar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.27% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)30.72% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.02% (-0.065000000000005 -0.07)66.98% (0.064000000000007 0.06)
Zenit St Petersburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.36% (-0.19500000000001 -0.2)24.64% (0.194 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.84% (-0.275 -0.27)59.15% (0.273 0.27)
Score Analysis
    FC Krasnodar 31.67%
    Zenit St Petersburg 42.02%
    Draw 26.31%
FC KrasnodarDrawZenit St Petersburg
1-0 @ 8.93% (0.073 0.07)
2-1 @ 7.39% (0.008 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.27% (0.035 0.04)
3-1 @ 2.91% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 2.07% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.04% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 3.06%
Total : 31.67%
1-1 @ 12.51% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.57% (0.073 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.17% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.95% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.31%
0-1 @ 10.6% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 8.77% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 7.43% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.09% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-3 @ 3.47% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.42% (-0.025 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.43% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.22% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 42.02%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
Zenit
1-1
Krasnodar
Cassierra (70')
Spertsyan (63')
Olaza (66')
May 13, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 27
Zenit
2-2
Krasnodar
Malcom (15'), Cassierra (90+6')
Claudinho (78'), Kuzyaev (84'), Krugovoi (90+1')
Banjac (51'), Ionov (58')
Cobnan (29')
Oct 30, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
Krasnodar
0-1
Zenit
Kuzyaev (89' pen.)
Apr 25, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 26
Krasnodar
1-3
Zenit
Manelov (73')
Manelov (85'), Petrov (88')
Sergeev (35'), Malcom (42'), Ozdoyev (88')
Mostovoy (84')
Aug 7, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 3
Zenit
3-2
Krasnodar
Azmoun (9', 35'), Erokhin (44')
Kuzyaev (13'), Wendel (27')
Cordoba (24'), Spajic (77')
Ramirez (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Zenit St PetersburgZenit30176752272557
2FC KrasnodarKrasnodar30168645291656
3Dynamo Moscow30168653391456
4Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv301411552381453
5Spartak Moscow3014884132950
6CSKA MoscowCSKA301212656401648
7RostovRostov30127114346-343
8Rubin Kazan30119103138-742
9Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov30118114644241
10Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny30105153345-1235
11Fakel30711122231-932
12OrenburgOrenburg30710133441-731
13Ural YekaterinburgUral3079143046-1630
14Nizhny Novgorod3086162951-2230
15Baltika3075183342-926
16Sochi3059163748-1124


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!