MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:18:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 1, 2024 at 7pm UK
Leigh Sports Village Stadium

Man Utd U21s
2 - 4
Derby U21s

Baumann (31'), Williams (68')
Murray (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-4)
Weston (23', 38'), Allen (44'), Fapetu (45+2')
Bardell (41'), Robinson (67')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Manchester United Under-21s and Derby County Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Derby U21s 1-3 Blackburn U21s
Monday, February 19 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United Under-21s win with a probability of 59.59%. A win for Derby County Under-21s had a probability of 22.02% and a draw had a probability of 18.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester United Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.15%) and 2-0 (5.56%). The likeliest Derby County Under-21s win was 1-2 (5.08%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (6.68%). The actual scoreline of 2-4 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood.

Result
Manchester United Under-21sDrawDerby County Under-21s
59.59% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08) 18.39% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 22.02% (0.056000000000001 0.06)
Both teams to score 71.95% (-0.012 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
76.98% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)23.01% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
57.72% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)42.27% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Manchester United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.06% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)7.94% (0.029 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.95% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)28.04% (0.073999999999998 0.07)
Derby County Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.16% (0.013000000000005 0.01)21.84% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.93% (0.019000000000005 0.02)55.07% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Manchester United Under-21s 59.59%
    Derby County Under-21s 22.02%
    Draw 18.39%
Manchester United Under-21sDrawDerby County Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.46% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-1 @ 7.15% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.56% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 5.44% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 4.7% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 4.53% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 4.39% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
4-2 @ 3.45% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.98% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-1 @ 2.3% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.75% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
5-2 @ 1.75% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.51% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
6-1 @ 0.97% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 4.67%
Total : 59.59%
1-1 @ 6.68% (0.013 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.44% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 2.76% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-0 @ 1.73% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 18.39%
1-2 @ 5.08% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.27% (0.004 0)
0-1 @ 2.64% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.58% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.01% (0.0079999999999998 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.24% (0.002 0)
3-4 @ 1.05%
0-3 @ 1.02% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 0.98% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 22.02%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!