MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 17:01:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Dec 4, 2023 at 7pm UK
Pride Park Stadium
Derby U21s
5 - 1
Reading U21s
Hawkins (20'), Bartley (27', 70'), Stickland (62' og.), Wheeldon (84')
Perry (3'), Keilen (49')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Akande (90+2')
Purcell (30')
Wareham (31')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Derby County Under-21s and Reading Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boro U21s 1-0 Derby U21s
Sunday, November 5 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: WBA U21s 0-0 Reading U21s
Monday, November 6 at 6pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Reading Under-21s win with a probability of 49.08%. A win for Derby County Under-21s had a probability of 29.51% and a draw had a probability of 21.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Reading Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.04%) and 0-2 (5.78%). The likeliest Derby County Under-21s win was 2-1 (6.79%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.79%). The actual scoreline of 5-1 was predicted with a 0.4% likelihood.

Result
Derby County Under-21sDrawReading Under-21s
29.51% (-0.272 -0.27) 21.41% (0.065999999999999 0.07) 49.08% (0.20800000000001 0.21)
Both teams to score 68.33% (-0.45200000000001 -0.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.27% (-0.506 -0.51)30.72% (0.509 0.51)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.94% (-0.605 -0.6)52.06% (0.608 0.61)
Derby County Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.66% (-0.41 -0.41)21.34% (0.413 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.7% (-0.638 -0.64)54.3% (0.643 0.64)
Reading Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.87% (-0.119 -0.12)13.13% (0.121 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.21% (-0.241 -0.24)39.79% (0.243 0.24)
Score Analysis
    Derby County Under-21s 29.51%
    Reading Under-21s 49.08%
    Draw 21.41%
Derby County Under-21sDrawReading Under-21s
2-1 @ 6.79% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
1-0 @ 4.33% (0.069 0.07)
3-2 @ 3.55% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.49% (-0.048 -0.05)
2-0 @ 3.34% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.72% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.37% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.35% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-3 @ 0.93% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 29.51%
1-1 @ 8.79% (0.101 0.1)
2-2 @ 6.89% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-0 @ 2.8% (0.079 0.08)
3-3 @ 2.4% (-0.055 -0.06)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 21.41%
1-2 @ 8.92% (0.063000000000001 0.06)
1-3 @ 6.04% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.78% (0.113 0.11)
0-1 @ 5.69% (0.135 0.14)
2-3 @ 4.66% (-0.046 -0.05)
0-3 @ 3.91% (0.059 0.06)
1-4 @ 3.06% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-4 @ 2.37% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.98% (0.021 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.24% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-4 @ 1.22% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-5 @ 0.96% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 49.08%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!