MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:20:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Hardenhuish Park
Dover Athletic

Chippenham
2 - 1
Dover Athletic

Bradbury (68'), Fasanmade (88')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Holding (44')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Chippenham Town and Dover Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Slough 2-2 Chippenham
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-1 St Albans City
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Chippenham Town win with a probability of 52.79%. A win for Dover Athletic has a probability of 24.32% and a draw has a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chippenham Town win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (9.07%) and 2-0 (8.31%). The likeliest Dover Athletic win is 1-2 (6.24%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.64%).

Result
Chippenham TownDrawDover Athletic
52.79% (-0.245 -0.24) 22.88% (0.117 0.12) 24.32% (0.129 0.13)
Both teams to score 58.01% (-0.245 -0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.8% (-0.393 -0.39)42.2% (0.394 0.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.4% (-0.395 -0.39)64.6% (0.395 0.39)
Chippenham Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.99% (-0.226 -0.23)16.01% (0.227 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.66% (-0.414 -0.41)45.33% (0.415 0.41)
Dover Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.06% (-0.10599999999999 -0.11)30.94% (0.107 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.76% (-0.124 -0.12)67.23% (0.125 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Chippenham Town 52.79%
    Dover Athletic 24.32%
    Draw 22.88%
Chippenham TownDrawDover Athletic
2-1 @ 9.75% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.07% (0.09 0.09)
2-0 @ 8.31% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.96% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-0 @ 5.08% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-2 @ 3.49% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2.73% (-0.045 -0.04)
4-0 @ 2.33% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.6% (-0.031 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 3.48%
Total : 52.79%
1-1 @ 10.64% (0.07 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.72% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.95% (0.087 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.37% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 22.88%
1-2 @ 6.24% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
0-1 @ 5.81% (0.085 0.09)
0-2 @ 3.41% (0.04 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.44% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.24% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.33% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 24.32%

Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Dover Athletic
1-1
Chippenham
Haines (67' og.)
Fasanmade (57')
Mar 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 38
Chippenham
3-1
Dover Athletic
Parker (21'), Fasanmade (73'), Windsor (80')
Judd (47')
Nov 12, 2022 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil45288978473192
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4524111075423383
3Worthing4525614100703081
4Braintree TownBraintree4523121062392381
5Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4523111167511680
6Bath City4520141169492074
7Hampton & RichmondHampton452012136052872
8Aveley452010156661570
9Farnborough TownFarnborough451912147466869
10St Albans CitySt Albans City452071875651067
11Slough TownSlough4517141480681265
12Chippenham TownChippenham451613166161061
13Weston-super-MareWeston45178206470-659
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels451512186364-157
15Weymouth451317155962-356
16Truro CityTruro City451510205765-855
17Welling UnitedWelling United451217165570-1553
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd45187206876-850
19Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.451310225571-1649
20Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne451310225072-2249
21Taunton TownTaunton Town451015204471-2745
22DartfordDartford451110245474-2043
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville45107285287-3537
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic45415263974-3527


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!