MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 20:19:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Austin FC
Major League Soccer
May 19, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Bold Stadium
Sporting Kansas

Austin
3 - 2
Kansas

Obrian (28', 39'), Driussi (46')
Cascante (23'), Kolmanic (70'), Pereira (89'), Valencia (90')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Russell (19'), Davis (63')
Fontas (88'), Radoja (90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Austin FC and Sporting Kansas City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Austin 1-0 Houston
Thursday, May 16 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Kansas 1-2 Houston
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Austin FC 3-1 Sporting Kansas City

Austin have been brilliant at home in their recent outings and are now on the verge of breaking their record for most successive wins at home since joining the MLS, and we believe they will do just that with a victory against an out-of-sorts Kansas. This fixture has provided plenty of goals in their recent meetings, and we expect that theme to continue in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austin FC win with a probability of 42.33%. A win for Sporting Kansas City had a probability of 33.47% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austin FC win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.99%) and 2-0 (6.39%). The likeliest Sporting Kansas City win was 1-2 (7.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.16%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Austin FC would win this match.

Result
Austin FCDrawSporting Kansas City
42.33% (0.394 0.39) 24.19% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 33.47% (-0.407 -0.41)
Both teams to score 60.04% (-0.163 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.58% (-0.16 -0.16)42.41% (0.156 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.17% (-0.159 -0.16)64.82% (0.155 0.16)
Austin FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.77% (0.107 0.11)20.22% (-0.111 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.46% (0.174 0.17)52.54% (-0.178 -0.18)
Sporting Kansas City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.26% (-0.31 -0.31)24.73% (0.306 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.71% (-0.435 -0.43)59.28% (0.43 0.43)
Score Analysis
    Austin FC 42.33%
    Sporting Kansas City 33.48%
    Draw 24.18%
Austin FCDrawSporting Kansas City
2-1 @ 8.93% (0.044 0.04)
1-0 @ 7.99% (0.083 0.08)
2-0 @ 6.39% (0.088 0.09)
3-1 @ 4.76% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.41% (0.059 0.06)
3-2 @ 3.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.9% (0.023 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.36% (0.028 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.33% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 42.33%
1-1 @ 11.16% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.24% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5% (0.035 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.55% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24.18%
1-2 @ 7.8% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-1 @ 6.99% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.88% (-0.053 -0.05)
1-3 @ 3.63% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.9% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.27% (-0.046 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.27% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1.01% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 33.48%

Head to Head
Jul 16, 2023 2.30am
Austin
2-1
Kansas
Zardes (17'), Finlay (19')
Cascante (59')
Rosero (33')
Fontas (8'), Vermes (9'), Davis (53')
Jun 11, 2023 1.30am
Kansas
4-1
Austin
Pulido (19', 57'), Castellanos (47'), Shelton (89')
Radoja (61'), Thommy (87')
Driussi (61')
Cascante (52'), Zardes (60')
Aug 14, 2022 2am
Austin
4-3
Kansas
Gabrielsen (68'), Driussi (90+5')
Agade (86'), Salloi (88')
Jul 31, 2022 1.30am
Kansas
0-2
Austin

Duke (39'), Sweat (73')
Duke (43')
Ring (45+1'), Driussi (90')
Cascante (25'), Pereira (38'), Urruti (42')
Nov 4, 2021 1am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!