MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:28:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Groningen
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 16
Nov 24, 2023 at 7pm UK
Euroborg

Groningen
2 - 1
FC Eindhoven

Balker (18'), Duarte (82')
Prins (83'), Rente (90')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Balker (36' og.)
J (5'), Dahlhaus (90+3')
Amevor (60')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between Groningen and FC Eindhoven.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Roda JC 0-0 Groningen
Sunday, November 12 at 3.45pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: FC Eindhoven 0-2 VVV-Venlo
Friday, November 10 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Groningen win with a probability of 53.2%. A win for FC Eindhoven had a probability of 23.6% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Groningen win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.77%) and 2-0 (8.76%). The likeliest FC Eindhoven win was 1-2 (6.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.91%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Groningen in this match.

Result
GroningenDrawFC Eindhoven
53.2% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02) 23.2% (0.0030000000000001 0) 23.6% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 56.07% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.63% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)44.37% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.26% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)66.74% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Groningen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.35% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)16.65% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.5% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)46.49% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
FC Eindhoven Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.27% (0.0049999999999955 0)32.73% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.71% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)69.28% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Groningen 53.2%
    FC Eindhoven 23.6%
    Draw 23.2%
GroningenDrawFC Eindhoven
2-1 @ 9.78% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 9.77%
2-0 @ 8.76% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 5.85% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 5.23% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.27%
4-1 @ 2.62% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 2.35% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-2 @ 1.46% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-1 @ 0.94% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 53.2%
1-1 @ 10.91% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.46%
0-0 @ 5.45% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-3 @ 1.22% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.2%
1-2 @ 6.09% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 6.09% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 3.4% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.27% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.03% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.27% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 23.6%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II34227571304173
2Roda JC342010465303570
3Groningen34207764283667
4Dordrecht341712566452163
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag341610865442158
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap34184125447758
7NAC BredaNAC Breda34148125651550
8MVV MaastrichtMVV34147135854449
9Jong AZJong AZ34147135355-249
10Cambuur34136156765245
11VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo34129134851-345
12EmmenEmmen34136154956-745
13Helmond SportHelmond34128144650-444
14Jong AjaxJong Ajax34109155159-839
15FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven34814124153-1238
16TelstarTelstar3496194160-1933
17TOP OssOss34102222857-2932
18Jong PSVJong PSV3487195476-2231
19Den BoschDen Bosch3478193260-2829
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht3459202967-3824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!