MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:20:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
ADO Den Haag
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 28
Mar 1, 2024 at 7pm UK
Cars Jeans Stadion

ADO Den Haag
2 - 1
Jong Ajax

Derijck (41'), Schalk (61')
Surmeli (48'), Vigen Christensen (81')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Fitz-Jim (25')
Vos (48'), Vos (48'), Martha (63')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between ADO Den Haag and Jong Ajax.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: ADO Den Haag 2-2 MVV
Friday, February 23 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Jong Ajax 0-3 Telstar
Monday, February 26 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a ADO Den Haag win with a probability of 62.26%. A win for Jong Ajax had a probability of 19.03% and a draw had a probability of 18.7%.

The most likely scoreline for an ADO Den Haag win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.44%) and 2-0 (7.34%). The likeliest Jong Ajax win was 1-2 (4.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.79%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for ADO Den Haag in this match.

Result
ADO Den HaagDrawJong Ajax
62.26% (-0.16 -0.16) 18.71% (0.168 0.17) 19.03%
Both teams to score 65.36% (-0.67400000000001 -0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.85% (-0.836 -0.84)29.15% (0.842 0.84)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.84% (-1.029 -1.03)50.16% (1.037 1.04)
ADO Den Haag Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.87% (-0.27000000000001 -0.27)9.13% (0.276 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.02% (-0.657 -0.66)30.98% (0.662 0.66)
Jong Ajax Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.93% (-0.52199999999999 -0.52)28.07% (0.529 0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.27% (-0.66999999999999 -0.67)63.73% (0.677 0.68)
Score Analysis
    ADO Den Haag 62.26%
    Jong Ajax 19.03%
    Draw 18.71%
ADO Den HaagDrawJong Ajax
2-1 @ 9.33% (0.087 0.09)
3-1 @ 7.44% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.34% (0.175 0.18)
1-0 @ 6.13% (0.221 0.22)
3-0 @ 5.86% (0.066999999999999 0.07)
3-2 @ 4.73% (-0.086 -0.09)
4-1 @ 4.45% (-0.072 -0.07)
4-0 @ 3.51% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 2.83% (-0.089 -0.09)
5-1 @ 2.13% (-0.062 -0.06)
5-0 @ 1.68% (-0.023 -0.02)
5-2 @ 1.36% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-3 @ 1.2% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 4.28%
Total : 62.26%
1-1 @ 7.79% (0.17 0.17)
2-2 @ 5.93% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-0 @ 2.56% (0.124 0.12)
3-3 @ 2% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 18.71%
1-2 @ 4.95% (0.036 0.04)
0-1 @ 3.26% (0.111 0.11)
2-3 @ 2.51% (-0.051 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.1% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.07% (0.041 0.04)
Other @ 4.15%
Total : 19.03%

Head to Head
Oct 23, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 10
Jong Ajax
0-0
ADO Den Haag
Gooijer (43'), Verschuren (88')
van Hintum (56')
May 8, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 36
Jong Ajax
4-2
ADO Den Haag
Hlynsson (19', 61'), Warmerdam (36'), Godts (73')
Kemper (51'), Verheydt (76')
Aug 28, 2022 11.15am
Gameweek 4
ADO Den Haag
4-0
Jong Ajax
Zwarts (2'), Severina (38', 60'), De Waal (48')
Asante (19'), Zwarts (60')
Mar 7, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 29
Jong Ajax
6-3
ADO Den Haag
Kudus (18', 41' pen., 64'), Danilo (35'), Unuvar (54', 83' pen.)
Baas (72')
Kishna (23'), Verheydt (58'), Steijn (59')
Damen (41'), Amofa (70'), Bourard (76')
Aug 8, 2021 11.15am
Gameweek 1
ADO Den Haag
2-0
Jong Ajax
Catic (51'), Verheydt (86')
Asante (8'), Kemper (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II34227571304173
2Roda JC342010465303570
3Groningen34207764283667
4Dordrecht341712566452163
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag341610865442158
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap34184125447758
7NAC BredaNAC Breda34148125651550
8MVV MaastrichtMVV34147135854449
9Jong AZJong AZ34147135355-249
10Cambuur34136156765245
11VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo34129134851-345
12EmmenEmmen34136154956-745
13Helmond SportHelmond34128144650-444
14Jong AjaxJong Ajax34109155159-839
15FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven34814124153-1238
16TelstarTelstar3496194160-1933
17TOP OssOss34102222857-2932
18Jong PSVJong PSV3487195476-2231
19Den BoschDen Bosch3478193260-2829
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht3459202967-3824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!