MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 06:35:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
ADO Den Haag
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 27
Feb 23, 2024 at 7pm UK
Cars Jeans Stadion

ADO Den Haag
2 - 2
MVV

Veerman (43'), Schalk (90+3')
Vlak (33'), Waem (70')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Remans (55'), Rocha (70')
Remans (15'), Rocha (53'), Kleinen (87'), Nieling (90+4')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between ADO Den Haag and MVV Maastricht.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: MVV 3-3 Jong PSV
Monday, February 19 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a ADO Den Haag win with a probability of 63.22%. A draw had a probability of 19% and a win for MVV Maastricht had a probability of 17.78%.

The most likely scoreline for an ADO Den Haag win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.36%) and 3-1 (7.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.35%), while for a MVV Maastricht win it was 1-2 (4.82%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
ADO Den HaagDrawMVV Maastricht
63.22% (-0.098000000000006 -0.1) 19% (0.118 0.12) 17.78% (-0.02 -0.02)
Both teams to score 61.65% (-0.487 -0.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.21% (-0.60599999999999 -0.61)32.79% (0.608 0.61)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.52% (-0.704 -0.7)54.48% (0.706 0.71)
ADO Den Haag Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.06% (-0.193 -0.19)9.94% (0.1951 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.12% (-0.452 -0.45)32.88% (0.454 0.45)
MVV Maastricht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.45% (-0.393 -0.39)31.55% (0.395 0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.05% (-0.45500000000001 -0.46)67.95% (0.45700000000001 0.46)
Score Analysis
    ADO Den Haag 63.22%
    MVV Maastricht 17.78%
    Draw 19%
ADO Den HaagDrawMVV Maastricht
2-1 @ 9.64% (0.044 0.04)
2-0 @ 8.36% (0.127 0.13)
3-1 @ 7.42% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
1-0 @ 7.24% (0.171 0.17)
3-0 @ 6.43% (0.043 0.04)
4-1 @ 4.28% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-2 @ 4.28% (-0.065 -0.07)
4-0 @ 3.71% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.47% (-0.059 -0.06)
5-1 @ 1.98% (-0.043 -0.04)
5-0 @ 1.71% (-0.018 -0.02)
5-2 @ 1.14% (-0.037 -0.04)
4-3 @ 0.95% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 3.61%
Total : 63.22%
1-1 @ 8.35% (0.109 0.11)
2-2 @ 5.56% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-0 @ 3.14% (0.101 0.1)
3-3 @ 1.65% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 19%
1-2 @ 4.82% (0.011 0.01)
0-1 @ 3.62% (0.078 0.08)
2-3 @ 2.14% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-2 @ 2.09% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.85% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 17.78%

Head to Head
Sep 29, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 8
MVV
0-3
ADO Den Haag

Remans (70')
Van der Sande (3'), Koudossou (9'), Van Mieghem (41')
Asante (63'), Surmeli (87')
Jan 13, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 20
ADO Den Haag
2-1
MVV
Verheydt (10'), Asante (89')
Kostons (45' pen.)
Aug 19, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 3
MVV
3-1
ADO Den Haag
Kostons (1'), Remans (24'), Rocha (68')
Souren (37'), Rocha (88')
Verheydt (31')
Hall (16'), Moreo Klas (34'), Verheydt (44')
Feb 11, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 26
ADO Den Haag
2-3
MVV
Verheydt (46'), Van Mil (77')
Kishna (53'), Verheydt (73')
Remans (28'), Lake (32', 49')
Souren (26'), Schenk (66')
Oct 1, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 9
MVV
2-6
ADO Den Haag
Dzepar (64'), Remans (90' pen.)
Delferriere (25'), Kleinen (55')
Steijn (3', 9'), Bourard (34'), Verheydt (58'), Besuijen (73', 80')
Verheydt (25')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II34227571304173
2Roda JC342010465303570
3Groningen34207764283667
4Dordrecht341712566452163
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag341610865442158
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap34184125447758
7NAC BredaNAC Breda34148125651550
8MVV MaastrichtMVV34147135854449
9Jong AZJong AZ34147135355-249
10Cambuur34136156765245
11VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo34129134851-345
12EmmenEmmen34136154956-745
13Helmond SportHelmond34128144650-444
14Jong AjaxJong Ajax34109155159-839
15FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven34814124153-1238
16TelstarTelstar3496194160-1933
17TOP OssOss34102222857-2932
18Jong PSVJong PSV3487195476-2231
19Den BoschDen Bosch3478193260-2829
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht3459202967-3824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!