MX23RW : Wednesday, February 28 13:47:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Coritiba
Brasileiro | Gameweek 2
Apr 23, 2023 at 10.30pm UK
Estádio Major Antônio Couto Pereira
Fortaleza
Coritiba
0 - 3
Fortaleza

Manga (68')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Romero (51'), Pikachu (83', 90+1')
Calebe (69'), Britez (72')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Coritiba and Fortaleza.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Flamengo 3-0 Coritiba
Sunday, April 16 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: San Lorenzo 0-2 Fortaleza
Thursday, April 20 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Coritiba win with a probability of 39.58%. A win for Fortaleza had a probability of 31.52% and a draw had a probability of 28.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Coritiba win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.91%) and 2-0 (7.7%). The likeliest Fortaleza win was 0-1 (11.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.31%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2% likelihood.

Result
CoritibaDrawFortaleza
39.58% (-0.226 -0.23) 28.89% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 31.52% (0.189 0.19)
Both teams to score 44.63% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.13% (-0.073 -0.07)61.86% (0.070999999999998 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.36% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)81.64% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Coritiba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.51% (-0.17099999999999 -0.17)30.48% (0.169 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.3% (-0.201 -0.2)66.7% (0.2 0.2)
Fortaleza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.2% (0.101 0.1)35.8% (-0.103 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.42% (0.105 0.11)72.57% (-0.10700000000001 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Coritiba 39.58%
    Fortaleza 31.52%
    Draw 28.88%
CoritibaDrawFortaleza
1-0 @ 12.96% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 7.91% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.7% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-1 @ 3.13% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.05% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.61% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 0.93% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-0 @ 0.91% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 1.38%
Total : 39.58%
1-1 @ 13.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.91% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.06% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 28.88%
0-1 @ 11.21% (0.07 0.07)
1-2 @ 6.84% (0.024 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.76% (0.047 0.05)
1-3 @ 2.34% (0.015 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.97% (0.022 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.39% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 31.52%

Head to Head
Oct 27, 2022 11pm
gameweek 34
Fortaleza
3-1
Coritiba
Capixaba (2', 55'), Romarinho (73')
Lima (26')
Cadorini (60')
Jul 3, 2022 10.45pm
gameweek 15
Coritiba
2-1
Fortaleza
Gamalho (2'), Hugo (90+4')
Manga (33'), Val (42')
Mendes (84')
Habraao (84')
Ronald (45'), Capixaba (80')
Feb 4, 2021 9.30pm
gameweek 34
Fortaleza
3-1
Coritiba
Silva (43' og.), David (44'), Paulista (84')
Paulao (78'), Paulista (88'), Felipe (88')
Oliveira (27')
Osman (45+6'), Rhodolfo (82'), Wilson (85'), Rafinha (88'), Sarrafiore (88')
Rhodolfo (90+3'), Wilson (90+6')
Oct 10, 2020 11pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!