MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 05:28:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 5.15pm UK at Stade du Pays de Charleroi
Charleroi
1 - 3
Oostende
Nkuba (55')
Nkuba (39'), Knezevic (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
D'Haese (28'), Batzner (66'), Ndicka Matam (90+6')
Medley (51')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Charleroi and KV Oostende.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Union SG 1-0 Charleroi
Friday, July 29 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Oostende 2-1 Mechelen
Saturday, July 30 at 5.15pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Charleroi win with a probability of 54.13%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for KV Oostende had a probability of 21.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a Charleroi win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10%) and 2-1 (9.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.5%), while for a KV Oostende win it was 0-1 (6.85%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood.

Result
CharleroiDrawKV Oostende
54.13% (-1.173 -1.17) 24.2% (0.218 0.22) 21.67% (0.958 0.96)
Both teams to score 50.44% (0.668 0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.35% (0.216 0.22)50.65% (-0.214 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.44% (0.19 0.19)72.56% (-0.19 -0.19)
Charleroi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.37% (-0.36200000000001 -0.36)18.63% (0.364 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.07% (-0.612 -0.61)49.93% (0.613 0.61)
KV Oostende Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.98% (1.093 1.09)38.02% (-1.091 -1.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.22% (1.043 1.04)74.78% (-1.041 -1.04)
Score Analysis
    Charleroi 54.13%
    KV Oostende 21.67%
    Draw 24.2%
CharleroiDrawKV Oostende
1-0 @ 11.9% (-0.24 -0.24)
2-0 @ 10% (-0.32 -0.32)
2-1 @ 9.67% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.6% (-0.25 -0.25)
3-1 @ 5.42% (-0.076 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.62% (0.041 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.35% (-0.133 -0.13)
4-1 @ 2.28% (-0.058 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.1% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 54.13%
1-1 @ 11.5% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 7.08% (-0.061 -0.06)
2-2 @ 4.68% (0.127 0.13)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 24.2%
0-1 @ 6.85% (0.143 0.14)
1-2 @ 5.57% (0.214 0.21)
0-2 @ 3.31% (0.164 0.16)
1-3 @ 1.79% (0.119 0.12)
2-3 @ 1.51% (0.084 0.08)
0-3 @ 1.07% (0.083 0.08)
Other @ 1.57%
Total : 21.67%

Head to Head
Dec 10, 2021 7.45pm
Charleroi
1-0
Oostende
Bessile (80')

Gueye (78')
Jul 24, 2021 7.45pm
Oostende
0-3
Charleroi

D'Haese (62'), Gueye (83'), Kvasina (90+3')
Bedia (7'), Zaroury (50'), Kayembe (85')
Van Cleemput (58')
Jan 9, 2021 7.45pm
Oostende
3-2
Charleroi
Sakala (5'), Hendry (58'), Hjulsager (63')
Theate (25'), Capon (47')
Nicholson (27'), Rezaei (75')
Aug 15, 2020 6pm
Dec 27, 2019 5pm
Charleroi
5-0
Oostende
Nicholson (33'), Ndenbe (51' og.), Fall (58'), Ilaimaharitra (72' pen.), Tsadjout (81')

Hjulsager (79')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Royal AntwerpAntwerp440082612
2Genk430113769
3Anderlecht43018269
4GentGent42208538
5Club BruggeBrugge42118537
6Union SGUnion SG421145-17
7Westerlo42027616
8CharleroiCharleroi42025506
9KV OostendeOostende420267-16
10Leuven420267-16
11MechelenMechelen41124404
12Standard Liege411279-24
13Zulte WaregemZulte411246-24
14KortrijkKortrijk411224-24
15Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge411214-34
16Sint-Truiden403125-33
17RFC Seraing510448-43
18EupenEupen5104612-63

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!