MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:46:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 17
Dec 9, 2023 at 1.30pm UK
Allianz Stadion
Red Bull Salzburg
Rapid Vienna
0 - 1
Salzburg

Klauss (35'), Sattlberger (45+1'), Grgic (90+11')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Piatkowski (19')
Baidoo (34'), Capaldo (46'), Schlager (90+7'), Koita (90+9')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Rapid Vienna and Red Bull Salzburg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Swarovski 1-2 Rapid Vienna
Tuesday, December 5 at 6pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Salzburg 1-0 Wolfsberger
Sunday, December 3 at 1.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Red Bull Salzburg win with a probability of 45.01%. A win for Rapid Vienna had a probability of 30.49% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Red Bull Salzburg win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.98%) and 0-2 (7.2%). The likeliest Rapid Vienna win was 2-1 (7.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.48%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Red Bull Salzburg would win this match.

Result
Rapid ViennaDrawRed Bull Salzburg
30.49%24.5% (0.0010000000000012 0) 45.01% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Both teams to score 57.65%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)45% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.65% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)67.35% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Rapid Vienna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.15% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)27.84% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.56% (0.00099999999999767 0)63.44% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Red Bull Salzburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.89% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)20.11%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.64% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)52.36% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Score Analysis
    Rapid Vienna 30.49%
    Red Bull Salzburg 45.01%
    Draw 24.5%
Rapid ViennaDrawRed Bull Salzburg
2-1 @ 7.34%
1-0 @ 7.16%
2-0 @ 4.58%
3-1 @ 3.13%
3-2 @ 2.51%
3-0 @ 1.95%
4-1 @ 1%
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 30.49%
1-1 @ 11.48%
2-2 @ 5.89% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 5.6%
3-3 @ 1.34%
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.5%
1-2 @ 9.21% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
0-1 @ 8.98% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 7.2%
1-3 @ 4.92% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-3 @ 3.85%
2-3 @ 3.15%
1-4 @ 1.98%
0-4 @ 1.55%
2-4 @ 1.26%
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 45.01%

Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 6
Salzburg
2-0
Rapid Vienna
Simic (13', 35')
Pavlovic (73'), Kjaergaard (80')

Bajic (73'), Sollbauer (88'), Moormann (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg20135243123144
2Sturm Graz19116230141639
3LASK LinzLASK209742617934
4Hartberg209653226633
5Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt197932625130
6Wolfsberger208572827129
7Rapid Vienna1977533191428
8Austria ViennaAustria Vienna197662118327
9BW Linz194782132-1119
10Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2045111629-1317
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski1932141938-1911
12Austria Lustenau2013161048-386

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!