MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 14:26:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Red Bull Salzburg
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 16
Dec 3, 2023 at 1.30pm UK
Red Bull Arena
Wolfsberger
Salzburg
1 - 0
Wolfsberger
Gluh (45')
Piatkowski (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Scherzer (26'), Schmid (45+1'), Kennedy (87'), Zimmermann (90+7')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Red Bull Salzburg and Wolfsberger.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Real Sociedad 0-0 Salzburg
Wednesday, November 29 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsberger 1-0 Austria Vienna
Sunday, November 26 at 1.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Red Bull Salzburg win with a probability of 42.59%. A win for Wolfsberger had a probability of 32.92% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Red Bull Salzburg win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.43%) and 2-0 (6.63%). The likeliest Wolfsberger win was 1-2 (7.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.41%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Red Bull Salzburg would win this match.

Result
Red Bull SalzburgDrawWolfsberger
42.59% (-0.619 -0.62) 24.49% (0.245 0.25) 32.92% (0.375 0.38)
Both teams to score 58.77% (-0.726 -0.73)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.99% (-1.011 -1.01)44.01% (1.012 1.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.61% (-0.992 -0.99)66.39% (0.994 0.99)
Red Bull Salzburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.23% (-0.697 -0.7)20.77% (0.699 0.7)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.59% (-1.108 -1.11)53.41% (1.11 1.11)
Wolfsberger Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.17% (-0.26000000000001 -0.26)25.83% (0.26 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.21% (-0.35299999999999 -0.35)60.79% (0.354 0.35)
Score Analysis
    Red Bull Salzburg 42.59%
    Wolfsberger 32.92%
    Draw 24.49%
Red Bull SalzburgDrawWolfsberger
2-1 @ 8.97% (-0.055 -0.05)
1-0 @ 8.43% (0.191 0.19)
2-0 @ 6.63% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.7% (-0.132 -0.13)
3-0 @ 3.47% (-0.071 -0.07)
3-2 @ 3.18% (-0.113 -0.11)
4-1 @ 1.85% (-0.094 -0.09)
4-0 @ 1.36% (-0.058 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.25% (-0.073 -0.07)
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 42.59%
1-1 @ 11.41% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 6.07% (-0.083 -0.08)
0-0 @ 5.36% (0.233 0.23)
3-3 @ 1.44% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.49%
1-2 @ 7.73% (0.06 0.06)
0-1 @ 7.26% (0.264 0.26)
0-2 @ 4.92% (0.142 0.14)
1-3 @ 3.49% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 2.74% (-0.059 -0.06)
0-3 @ 2.22% (0.048 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.18% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.93% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 32.92%

How you voted: Salzburg vs Wolfsberger

Red Bull Salzburg
100%
Draw
0.0%
Wolfsberger
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 5
Wolfsberger
1-2
Salzburg
Bamba (41')
Bamba (45+4'), Veratschnig (57'), Leitgeb (69'), Boakye (85'), Omic (89'), Schmid (90+2'), Altunashvili (90+6')
Boakye (90+1')
Baidoo (60'), Koita (73')
Pavlovic (32'), Konate (45+3'), Ulmer (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg21145244123247
2Sturm Graz21136236142245
3LASK LinzLASK219842617935
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt218942826233
5Hartberg219663227533
6Rapid Vienna2188537201732
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna218672322130
8Wolfsberger218582831-329
9BW Linz2147102236-1419
10Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2146111629-1318
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski2142152040-2014
12Austria Lustenau2114161149-387

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!