MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:31:54| >> :120:9803:9803:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 29, 2023 at 2pm UK
Thammasat Stadium (Pathum Thani)
Bangkok Utd
1 - 0
Lion City
Poomchantuek (86')
Thongsong (31')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Henrique (24'), Pires (90'), Lestienne (90+5')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Bangkok United and Lion City Sailors.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Bangkok Utd 1-1 Kitchee
Wednesday, November 8 at 12pm in AFC Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Lion City 2-0 Jeonbuk
Wednesday, November 8 at 10am in AFC Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bangkok United win with a probability of 69.52%. A draw had a probability of 17.5% and a win for Lion City Sailors had a probability of 12.98%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bangkok United win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.62%) and 1-0 (8.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.1%), while for a Lion City Sailors win it was 1-2 (3.76%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bangkok United would win this match.

Result
Bangkok UnitedDrawLion City Sailors
69.52% (1.349 1.35) 17.5% (-0.531 -0.53) 12.98% (-0.823 -0.82)
Both teams to score 54.83% (-0.468 -0.47)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.12% (0.556 0.56)35.88% (-0.562 -0.56)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.04% (0.61 0.61)57.96% (-0.616 -0.62)
Bangkok United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.7% (0.464 0.46)9.29% (-0.469 -0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.62% (1.094 1.09)31.37% (-1.1 -1.1)
Lion City Sailors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.45% (-0.832 -0.83)39.55% (0.826 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.76% (-0.782 -0.78)76.24% (0.776 0.78)
Score Analysis
    Bangkok United 69.52%
    Lion City Sailors 12.98%
    Draw 17.5%
Bangkok UnitedDrawLion City Sailors
2-0 @ 10.37% (0.14 0.14)
2-1 @ 9.62% (-0.084000000000001 -0.08)
1-0 @ 8.73% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
3-0 @ 8.22% (0.28 0.28)
3-1 @ 7.62% (0.092000000000001 0.09)
4-0 @ 4.88% (0.263 0.26)
4-1 @ 4.53% (0.147 0.15)
3-2 @ 3.53% (-0.038 -0.04)
5-0 @ 2.32% (0.17 0.17)
5-1 @ 2.15% (0.113 0.11)
4-2 @ 2.1% (0.022 0.02)
5-2 @ 1% (0.03 0.03)
6-0 @ 0.92% (0.085 0.09)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 69.52%
1-1 @ 8.1% (-0.243 -0.24)
2-2 @ 4.46% (-0.142 -0.14)
0-0 @ 3.68% (-0.104 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.09% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 17.5%
1-2 @ 3.76% (-0.201 -0.2)
0-1 @ 3.41% (-0.176 -0.18)
0-2 @ 1.58% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-3 @ 1.38% (-0.076 -0.08)
1-3 @ 1.16% (-0.09 -0.09)
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 12.98%

Head to Head
Sep 20, 2023 1pm
Group Stage
Lion City
1-2
Bangkok Utd
Lopes (25')
Pires (32'), Syahin (78')
Everton (51'), Puangjan (62')
Eid (25'), Notchaiya (70'), Anan (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Brentford2574143544-925
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
17Everton2687112834-621
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!