Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 14
May 6, 2023 at 9.30pm UK
Parque Alfredo Víctor Viera
0 - 3
Risso (16'), Veglio (54'), Silveira (55')
Ocampo (48', 56' pen.), Vega
Da Silveira (29'), Marcel (45'), Vega
(78'), Sebastian da Silva Mattos (90+4')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Montevideo Wanderers and Fenix.
More game data and we say below the videos
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Montevideo Wanderers win with a probability of 48.84%. A win for Fenix had a probability of 25.96% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.
The most likely scoreline for a Montevideo Wanderers win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.41%) and 2-0 (8.76%). The likeliest Fenix win was 0-1 (7.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood.