MX23RW : Tuesday, February 27 01:24:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Fenix
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 10
Apr 8, 2023 at 2pm UK
Parque Capurro
Fenix
0 - 0
River Plate

Nunez (7'), Ocampo (35'), Gabrielli (45'), Carlos (90+5')
Gabrielli (75')
FT

Dos Santos (45+2'), Kidd (65'), Busquets (90+5')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Fenix and River Plate.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maldonado 2-0 Fenix
Saturday, April 1 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a River Plate win with a probability of 39.64%. A win for Fenix had a probability of 32.75% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a River Plate win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.26%) and 0-2 (7.34%). The likeliest Fenix win was 1-0 (10.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.02%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood.

Result
FenixDrawRiver Plate
32.75% (-0.347 -0.35) 27.61% (0.131 0.13) 39.64% (0.213 0.21)
Both teams to score 48.59% (-0.477 -0.48)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.91% (-0.559 -0.56)57.09% (0.558 0.56)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.04% (-0.45 -0.45)77.97% (0.44799999999999 0.45)
Fenix Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.59% (-0.52300000000001 -0.52)32.41% (0.521 0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.08% (-0.592 -0.59)68.93% (0.59100000000001 0.59)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.88% (-0.148 -0.15)28.12% (0.146 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.21% (-0.186 -0.19)63.79% (0.184 0.18)
Score Analysis
    Fenix 32.74%
    River Plate 39.64%
    Draw 27.6%
FenixDrawRiver Plate
1-0 @ 10.26% (0.07 0.07)
2-1 @ 7.34% (-0.082999999999999 -0.08)
2-0 @ 5.78% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-1 @ 2.76% (-0.071 -0.07)
3-0 @ 2.17% (-0.047 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.75% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 32.74%
1-1 @ 13.02% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 9.11% (0.193 0.19)
2-2 @ 4.66% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 27.6%
0-1 @ 11.56% (0.2 0.2)
1-2 @ 8.26% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.34% (0.096 0.1)
1-3 @ 3.5% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.1% (0.028 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.97% (-0.039 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.11% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-4 @ 0.98% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 39.64%

Head to Head
Aug 20, 2022 7pm
Fenix
1-2
River Plate
Vega (45' pen.)
Pereira (27'), Alvez (62'), Schetino (77')
Borbas (13'), Cruz De los Santos (90+2')
Alfonso (56'), Montiel (90')
Mar 20, 2022 7.30pm
River Plate
3-1
Fenix
Borbas (40'), Toledo (51' og.), Castro (90+5')
Lopez (17'), Salaberry (69'), Sosa (90+3')
Casas (76')
Schetino (13'), Vega (27'), Fernandez (61')
Schetino (84')
Oct 25, 2021 8pm
River Plate
0-0
Fenix

Brunelli (19'), Montiel (21')

Toledo (33'), Ramos (81'), Sosa (90+3')
Jun 26, 2021 7pm
Fenix
3-4
River Plate
Nequecaur (35'), Pereira (70'), Franco (90+5')
Alfaro (25'), Nunez (67'), Rodriguez (74')
Rodriguez (80')
Arezo (50', 63'), Boggio (60'), Bone (90+3')
Quintana (86'), Salaberry (90'), Rodriguez (90+1')
Jan 17, 2021 8pm
Fenix
1-1
River Plate
Nequecaur (33')
Fernandez (48'), Olivera (66'), Canobbio (87')
Arezo (35')
Viera (25'), Ospitaleche (82')
Viera (45')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!