MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 15:22:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Inter logo
Serie A | Gameweek 37
May 19, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Lazio logo

Inter Milan
1 - 1
Lazio

Dumfries (87')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kamada (32')
Casale (52')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Inter Milan and Lazio, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Frosinone 0-5 Inter Milan
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Lazio 2-0 Empoli
Sunday, May 12 at 11.30am in Serie A

We said: Inter Milan 2-1 Lazio

With the hard work done, Inter have little left to play for, but they hold a proud home record and will be keen to avoid defeat against in-form Lazio. Back to full strength, the champions should be able to unpick their visitors' improving defence, taking them closer to a club-record points total. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Milan win with a probability of 67.11%. A draw had a probability of 19.6% and a win for Lazio had a probability of 13.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Milan win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.59%) and 2-1 (9.72%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.31%), while for a Lazio win it was 0-1 (4.46%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood.

Result
Inter MilanDrawLazio
67.11% (0.22799999999999 0.23) 19.58% (-0.105 -0.11) 13.3% (-0.124 -0.12)
Both teams to score 48.35% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.17% (0.188 0.19)44.82% (-0.188 -0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.82% (0.18 0.18)67.18% (-0.17999999999999 -0.18)
Inter Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.6% (0.122 0.12)12.4% (-0.122 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.71% (0.251 0.25)38.29% (-0.251 -0.25)
Lazio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.2% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)44.8% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.23% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)80.77% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Inter Milan 67.1%
    Lazio 13.3%
    Draw 19.58%
Inter MilanDrawLazio
2-0 @ 12.1% (0.02 0.02)
1-0 @ 11.59% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.72% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
3-0 @ 8.42% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
3-1 @ 6.76% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
4-0 @ 4.39% (0.046 0.05)
4-1 @ 3.53% (0.03 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.72% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.83% (0.027 0.03)
5-1 @ 1.47% (0.019 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.42% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 67.1%
1-1 @ 9.31% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 5.56% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-2 @ 3.9% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 19.58%
0-1 @ 4.46% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-2 @ 3.74% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-2 @ 1.79% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.04% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 1% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.27%
Total : 13.3%

How you voted: Inter Milan vs Lazio

Inter Milan
71.8%
Draw
17.6%
Lazio
10.6%
85
Head to Head
Jan 19, 2024 7pm
Semi-Finals
Inter Milan
3-0
Lazio
Thuram (17'), Calhanoglu (50' pen.), Frattesi (87')
Calhanoglu (79')

Romagnoli (64'), Vecino (70')
Dec 17, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 16
Lazio
0-2
Inter Milan

Casale (81')
Lazzari (86')
Martinez (40'), Thuram (66')
Thuram (26'), Barella (61')
Apr 30, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 32
Inter Milan
3-1
Lazio
Martinez (77', 90'), Gosens (83')
Anderson (30')
Aug 26, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
Lazio
3-1
Inter Milan
Anderson (40'), Alberto (75'), Pedro (86')
Zaccagni (56'), Marusic (64')
Martinez (51')
Brozovic (84')
Jan 9, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 21
Inter Milan
2-1
Lazio
Bastoni (30'), Skriniar (67')
Vidal (90')
Immobile (35')
Felipe (40'), Basic (54'), Radu (71'), Zaccagni (72')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!