MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 06:06:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Jul 3, 2022 at 12.30am UK at BMO Field
Toronto
0 - 2
Seattle

Salcedo (31')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Teves (39'), Montero (60')
Chu (14'), Tolo (34'), Lodeiro (70'), Leyva (90+2')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Toronto and Seattle Sounders, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toronto 1-2 Columbus Crew
Thursday, June 30 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Toronto 1-1 Seattle Sounders

The energy and excitement with the newcomers in Toronto should provide the home side with a nice burst of momentum heading into this encounter, even though neither Insigne nor Criscito will be eligible to play until next week at the earliest. Seattle were poor against CF Montreal in mid-week, losing 2-1, but they rarely drop consecutive encounters, so we expect them to come out more determined while doing enough to earn a point. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Toronto win with a probability of 39.97%. A win for Seattle Sounders had a probability of 34.64% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Toronto win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.66%) and 2-0 (6.53%). The likeliest Seattle Sounders win was 0-1 (8.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.99%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
TorontoDrawSeattle Sounders
39.97% (1.324 1.32) 25.38% (0.035 0.04) 34.64% (-1.357 -1.36)
Both teams to score 56.14% (-0.315 -0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.36% (-0.321 -0.32)47.64% (0.326 0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.16% (-0.3 -0.3)69.84% (0.30199999999999 0.3)
Toronto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.41% (0.542 0.54)23.6% (-0.539 -0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.33% (0.774 0.77)57.67% (-0.771 -0.77)
Seattle Sounders Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.47% (-0.93900000000001 -0.94)26.53% (0.942 0.94)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.27% (-1.264 -1.26)61.73% (1.266 1.27)
Score Analysis
    Toronto 39.98%
    Seattle Sounders 34.64%
    Draw 25.38%
TorontoDrawSeattle Sounders
1-0 @ 9.04% (0.261 0.26)
2-1 @ 8.66% (0.156 0.16)
2-0 @ 6.53% (0.288 0.29)
3-1 @ 4.17% (0.139 0.14)
3-0 @ 3.14% (0.186 0.19)
3-2 @ 2.77% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.51% (0.073 0.07)
4-0 @ 1.13% (0.083 0.08)
4-2 @ 1% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 39.98%
1-1 @ 11.99% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.26% (0.085 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.75% (-0.05 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.22% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 8.31% (-0.112 -0.11)
1-2 @ 7.96% (-0.196 -0.2)
0-2 @ 5.51% (-0.226 -0.23)
1-3 @ 3.52% (-0.185 -0.19)
2-3 @ 2.54% (-0.092 -0.09)
0-3 @ 2.44% (-0.169 -0.17)
1-4 @ 1.17% (-0.095 -0.1)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 34.64%

How you voted: Toronto vs Seattle

Toronto
42.3%
Draw
25.0%
Seattle Sounders
32.7%
52
Head to Head
Aug 19, 2020 12am
Nov 10, 2019 8pm
Seattle
3-1
Toronto
Leerdam (57'), Rodriguez (76'), Ruidiaz (90')
Ruidiaz (91')
Altidore (93')
Pozuelo (72')
Apr 13, 2019 9pm
Seattle
3-2
Toronto
Bruin (24', 66'), Roldan (68')
Ki-hee (61'), Lodeiro (81'), Rodriguez (88')
Altidore (11', 70')
May 10, 2018 12.30am
Toronto
1-2
Seattle
Osorio (40')
Bradley (81'), Giovinco (90')
Bruin (25'), Bwana (54')
Alfaro (44'), Bruin (55'), Delem (88')
Dec 9, 2017 9pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
UEFA Super Cup
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia24129341182345
2New York City FCNY City23126543241942
3CF MontrealMontreal2412484039140
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2410773830837
5Columbus Crew238963126533
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati248884043-332
7New England RevolutionNew England237973534130
8Chicago Fire2486102730-330
9Orlando City2486102736-930
10Inter MiamiInter Miami2486102939-1030
11Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2492133034-429
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta237793134-328
13Toronto2475123442-826
14DC United2364132847-1922

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia24129341182345
2New York City FCNY City23126543241942
3CF MontrealMontreal2412484039140
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2410773830837
5Columbus Crew238963126533
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati248884043-332
7New England RevolutionNew England237973534130
8Chicago Fire2486102730-330
9Orlando City2486102736-930
10Inter MiamiInter Miami2486102939-1030
11Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2492133034-429
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta237793134-328
13Toronto2475123442-826
14DC United2364132847-1922

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!