MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:11:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Jun 25, 2022 at 8pm UK at CenturyLink Field
Seattle
3 - 0
Kansas
Bruin (8'), Morris (71'), Roldan (76')
Morris (64')
FT(HT: 1-0)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Seattle Sounders and Sporting Kansas City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Seattle Sounders 2-1 Sporting Kansas City

KC may be growing in confidence, but there is no team in MLS who are better at crushing your spirits than the Sounders. Seattle have shown more consistency, and even when they are not at their best, they always seem to power through and come up with a favourable result. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Seattle Sounders win with a probability of 65.21%. A draw had a probability of 21.1% and a win for Sporting Kansas City had a probability of 13.68%.

The most likely scoreline for a Seattle Sounders win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.86%) and 2-1 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.95%), while for a Sporting Kansas City win it was 0-1 (5.19%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Seattle Sounders would win this match.

Result
Seattle SoundersDrawSporting Kansas City
65.21% (-2.216 -2.22) 21.1% (1.044 1.04) 13.68% (1.169 1.17)
Both teams to score 44.68% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.65% (-1.716 -1.72)50.35% (1.711 1.71)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.71% (-1.542 -1.54)72.29% (1.539 1.54)
Seattle Sounders Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.31% (-1.223 -1.22)14.69% (1.221 1.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.14% (-2.398 -2.4)42.86% (2.394 2.39)
Sporting Kansas City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.37% (0.811 0.81)47.63% (-0.815 -0.81)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.04% (0.594 0.59)82.96% (-0.598 -0.6)
Score Analysis
    Seattle Sounders 65.19%
    Sporting Kansas City 13.69%
    Draw 21.1%
Seattle SoundersDrawSporting Kansas City
1-0 @ 13.41% (0.34 0.34)
2-0 @ 12.86% (-0.25 -0.25)
2-1 @ 9.55% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 8.23% (-0.534 -0.53)
3-1 @ 6.1% (-0.247 -0.25)
4-0 @ 3.95% (-0.447 -0.45)
4-1 @ 2.93% (-0.257 -0.26)
3-2 @ 2.26% (-0.038 -0.04)
5-0 @ 1.51% (-0.247 -0.25)
5-1 @ 1.12% (-0.154 -0.15)
4-2 @ 1.09% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 65.19%
1-1 @ 9.95% (0.473 0.47)
0-0 @ 7% (0.472 0.47)
2-2 @ 3.54% (0.096 0.1)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 21.1%
0-1 @ 5.19% (0.46 0.46)
1-2 @ 3.69% (0.256 0.26)
0-2 @ 1.92% (0.211 0.21)
1-3 @ 0.91% (0.083 0.08)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 13.69%

How you voted: Seattle vs Kansas

Seattle Sounders
70.6%
Draw
17.6%
Sporting Kansas City
11.8%
34
Head to Head
Oct 23, 2021 8.30pm
Seattle
1-2
Kansas
Benezet (58')
Paulo (35'), Rowe (51'), Roldan (55'), Gomez Andrade (76'), Montero (89')
Walter (4'), Russell (79')
Melia (56'), Kinda (63'), Espinoza (74')
Sep 27, 2021 12am
Kansas
1-2
Seattle
Russell (60')
Zusi (90+5')
Roldan (31'), Bruin (55')
Tolo (16'), Gomez Andrade (54'), Roldan (86')
Jul 26, 2021 2am
Seattle
1-3
Kansas
Montero (51')
Leyva (29'), Paulo (84')
Russell (31'), Salloi (42'), Duke (73')
Zusi (80')
Aug 8, 2020 8.30pm
May 24, 2020 1.30am
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia26139445202548
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City25126746301642
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2611784032840
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England2581073836234
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC26102143340-732
11Toronto2686123945-630
12Chicago Fire2586112834-630
13Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2578103438-429
14DC United2564152849-2122

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia26139445202548
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City25126746301642
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2611784032840
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England2581073836234
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC26102143340-732
11Toronto2686123945-630
12Chicago Fire2586112834-630
13Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2578103438-429
14DC United2564152849-2122

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!