MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:54:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 23, 2022 at 1am UK at Dick's Sporting Goods Park
Colorado
1 - 0
Seattle
Lewis (50')
Rosenberry (53'), Acosta (71')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Vargas (45+1'), Gomez Andrade (46')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Major League Soccer clash between Colorado Rapids and Seattle Sounders, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Colorado 1-3 Nashville
Sunday, May 29 at 2am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: NY City vs. Colorado
Sunday, June 19 at 10pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Seattle 2-1 Charlotte FC
Monday, May 30 at 2.30am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Seattle vs. Vancouver
Wednesday, June 15 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Colorado Rapids 2-0 Seattle Sounders

On the road Seattle Sounders have struggled defensively, and that is something that Colorado Rapids will be looking to exploit on Sunday. The hosts have the chance to progress further up the table, and establish themselves in the playoffs even more, which they are the favourites to do. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Colorado Rapids win with a probability of 52.41%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for Seattle Sounders had a probability of 21.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Colorado Rapids win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.57%) and 2-1 (9.19%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.13%), while for a Seattle Sounders win it was 0-1 (8.01%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 14% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Colorado Rapids in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Colorado Rapids.

Result
Colorado RapidsDrawSeattle Sounders
52.41% (-0.432 -0.43) 25.99% (0.306 0.31) 21.6% (0.129 0.13)
Both teams to score 45.32% (-0.659 -0.66)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.62% (-0.951 -0.95)57.38% (0.954 0.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.8% (-0.762 -0.76)78.2% (0.764 0.76)
Colorado Rapids Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.01% (-0.574 -0.57)21.99% (0.577 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.71% (-0.879 -0.88)55.29% (0.883 0.88)
Seattle Sounders Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.09% (-0.413 -0.41)41.91% (0.417 0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.64% (-0.361 -0.36)78.36% (0.36399999999999 0.36)
Score Analysis
    Colorado Rapids 52.4%
    Seattle Sounders 21.6%
    Draw 25.98%
Colorado RapidsDrawSeattle Sounders
1-0 @ 13.95% (0.26 0.26)
2-0 @ 10.57% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.19% (-0.089 -0.09)
3-0 @ 5.34% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-1 @ 4.64% (-0.127 -0.13)
4-0 @ 2.02% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-2 @ 2.02% (-0.079 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.76% (-0.08 -0.08)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 52.4%
1-1 @ 12.13% (0.090000000000002 0.09)
0-0 @ 9.21% (0.331 0.33)
2-2 @ 4% (-0.085 -0.09)
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 25.98%
0-1 @ 8.01% (0.199 0.2)
1-2 @ 5.28% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.48% (0.048 0.05)
1-3 @ 1.53% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.16% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.01% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.13%
Total : 21.6%

How you voted: Colorado vs Seattle

Colorado Rapids
40.0%
Draw
40.0%
Seattle Sounders
20.0%
5
Head to Head
Oct 21, 2021 2am
Oct 4, 2021 3am
Seattle
3-0
Colorado
Roldan (2'), Medranda (22'), Paulo (45+1')

Wilson (24'), Rubio (54'), Namli (77')
Esteves (61')
Jul 5, 2021 2am
Colorado
1-1
Seattle
Barrios (58')
Rubio (21'), Wilson (26')
Roldan (41')
Gomez Andrade (34'), O'Neill (45+2')
Nov 2, 2020 2am
Oct 15, 2020 3am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia177822213929
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls188552820829
3CF MontrealMontreal179263229329
4New York City FCNY City1684431171428
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati177372730-324
8Columbus Crew165652018221
9Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC1862101722-520
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta165472424019
12Toronto1853102434-1018
13Chicago Fire174581522-717
14DC United154291827-914

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia177822213929
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls188552820829
3CF MontrealMontreal179263229329
4New York City FCNY City1684431171428
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati177372730-324
8Columbus Crew165652018221
9Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC1862101722-520
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta165472424019
12Toronto1853102434-1018
13Chicago Fire174581522-717
14DC United154291827-914

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!