MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 01:13:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 21, 2022 at 11.30pm UK at RFK Stadium
DC United
2 - 2
Toronto
Flores (8'), Estrada (56')
Hines-Ike (16'), Alfaro (23'), Smith (84'), Durkin (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Akinola (36'), Osorio (89')
Salcedo (10'), Jimenez (45+1'), Osorio (80'), Achara (85')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between DC United and Toronto, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: NY Red Bulls 4-1 DC United
Sunday, May 29 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Chicago Fire vs. DC United
Sunday, June 19 at 1am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Toronto 3-2 Chicago Fire
Sunday, May 29 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: NY Red Bulls vs. Toronto
Sunday, June 19 at 12am in Major League Soccer

We said: DC United 2-0 Toronto

When you are losing in the fashion that Toronto have been, it can be challenging to snap out of that sort of funk, and at the moment, nothing seems to be going their way, despite probably deserving a little better. The Black and Red always seem to be able to recover from a setback, and we anticipate their dangerous attacking players will punish the Reds, who have yet to solve their defensive issues. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a DC United win with a probability of 51.71%. A win for Toronto had a probability of 24.4% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a DC United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.69%) and 2-0 (8.8%). The likeliest Toronto win was 0-1 (6.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.3%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood.

Result
DC UnitedDrawToronto
51.71% (-2.191 -2.19) 23.89% (0.541 0.54) 24.4% (1.65 1.65)
Both teams to score 54.72% (0.193 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.41% (-0.673 -0.67)46.59% (0.672 0.67)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.14% (-0.637 -0.64)68.86% (0.63499999999999 0.63)
DC United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.98% (-1.059 -1.06)18.02% (1.058 1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.1% (-1.848 -1.85)48.89% (1.848 1.85)
Toronto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.75% (1.083 1.08)33.25% (-1.084 -1.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.13% (1.174 1.17)69.86% (-1.176 -1.18)
Score Analysis
    DC United 51.7%
    Toronto 24.4%
    Draw 23.89%
DC UnitedDrawToronto
1-0 @ 10.26% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-1 @ 9.69% (-0.111 -0.11)
2-0 @ 8.8% (-0.369 -0.37)
3-1 @ 5.54% (-0.261 -0.26)
3-0 @ 5.03% (-0.395 -0.4)
3-2 @ 3.05% (-0.051 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.37% (-0.199 -0.2)
4-0 @ 2.15% (-0.251 -0.25)
4-2 @ 1.31% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 3.51%
Total : 51.7%
1-1 @ 11.3% (0.26 0.26)
0-0 @ 5.99% (0.168 0.17)
2-2 @ 5.33% (0.095999999999999 0.1)
3-3 @ 1.12% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 23.89%
0-1 @ 6.6% (0.372 0.37)
1-2 @ 6.22% (0.321 0.32)
0-2 @ 3.63% (0.304 0.3)
1-3 @ 2.28% (0.181 0.18)
2-3 @ 1.96% (0.092 0.09)
0-3 @ 1.33% (0.148 0.15)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 24.4%

How you voted: DC United vs Toronto

DC United
64.7%
Draw
23.5%
Toronto
11.8%
17
Head to Head
Mar 19, 2022 7pm
Toronto
2-1
DC United
Pozuelo (24'), Osorio (53')
Pozuelo (47'), Osorio (55'), O'Neill (77'), MacNaughton (82')
Canouse (10')
Flores (49'), Najar (72'), Yow (83')
Nov 7, 2021 8.30pm
Toronto
1-3
DC United
Laryea (18')
Dwyer (74')
Birnbaum (13'), Kamara (30' pen., 36')
Felipe (65'), Pines (76'), Mora (85'), Birnbaum (90')
Jul 3, 2021 10.30pm
DC United
7-1
Toronto
Paredes (2'), Robertha (8'), Priso-Mbongue (21' og.), Arriola (71'), Kamara (82'), Rodrigo Asad (85'), Yow (90')
Gressel (57')
Akinola (39')
Gonzalez (35'), Osorio (45+2'), Zavaleta (75')
Zavaleta (78')
Sep 20, 2020 12.30am
DC United
2-2
Toronto
Kamara (5'), Yow (88')
Paredes (81')
Pozuelo (17'), Akinola (60')
DeLeon (25'), Piatti (41'), Laryea (67')
Jul 26, 2020 12.30am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia1678122121029
2New York City FCNY City1583427131427
3New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls177552619726
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati167272326-323
8Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
9Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
10Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
11Columbus Crew154651817118
12Toronto165382330-718
13Chicago Fire163581422-814
14DC United154291827-914

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia1678122121029
2New York City FCNY City1583427131427
3New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls177552619726
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati167272326-323
8Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
9Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
10Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
11Columbus Crew154651817118
12Toronto165382330-718
13Chicago Fire163581422-814
14DC United154291827-914

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!