MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 07:45:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 29, 2022 at 12am UK at BMO Field
Toronto
3 - 2
Chicago Fire
Kerr (13'), Pozuelo (71' pen., 78')
Pozuelo (31'), Westberg (87'), Priso-Mbongue (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Teran (52'), Przybylko (66')
Przybylko (62'), Shaqiri (75'), Teran (78')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Toronto and Chicago Fire, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toronto 3-2 Chicago Fire
Sunday, May 29 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: NY Red Bulls vs. Toronto
Sunday, June 19 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Toronto 3-2 Chicago Fire
Sunday, May 29 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Chicago Fire vs. DC United
Sunday, June 19 at 1am in Major League Soccer

We said: Toronto 2- 1 Chicago Fire

Mistakes have plagued both of these teams so far this season, but Toronto have shown a lot more fight than Chicago over their slump, while they seem to have more chemistry than the Fire, which we believe will be enough to earn them their first victory since April. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Toronto win with a probability of 46.48%. A win for Chicago Fire had a probability of 28.52% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Toronto win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.3%) and 2-0 (7.92%). The likeliest Chicago Fire win was 0-1 (7.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.85%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Toronto would win this match.

Result
TorontoDrawChicago Fire
46.48% (-0.107 -0.11) 25% (0.0010000000000012 0) 28.52% (0.107 0.11)
Both teams to score 54.73% (0.077000000000005 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.73% (0.067 0.07)48.27% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.58% (0.061 0.06)70.42% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Toronto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.19% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)20.81% (0.02 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.53% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)53.47% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Chicago Fire Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.12% (0.11499999999999 0.11)30.88% (-0.113 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.83% (0.136 0.14)67.17% (-0.134 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Toronto 46.47%
    Chicago Fire 28.52%
    Draw 25%
TorontoDrawChicago Fire
1-0 @ 10.08% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.3% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.92% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.87% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.14% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.86% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1.91% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.63% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.12% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 46.47%
1-1 @ 11.85%
0-0 @ 6.43% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.47% (0.013 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.12% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 7.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 6.96% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.44% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.73% (0.016 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.14% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.74% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 28.52%

How you voted: Toronto vs Chicago Fire

Toronto
69.2%
Draw
19.2%
Chicago Fire
11.5%
26
Head to Head
Oct 3, 2021 9pm
Toronto
3-1
Chicago Fire
Delgado (44'), Gonzalez (56'), Soteldo (70')
Soteldo (9'), Laryea (89')
Beric (16')
Offor (87')
Jul 25, 2021 1am
Sep 29, 2019 10pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1New York City FCNY City1483326111527
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls167542617926
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia156812011926
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England166552726123
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati167272326-323
8Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
9Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
10Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
11Columbus Crew154651817118
12Toronto165382330-718
13Chicago Fire163581422-814
14DC United154291827-914

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1New York City FCNY City1483326111527
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls167542617926
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia156812011926
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England166552726123
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati167272326-323
8Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
9Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
10Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
11Columbus Crew154651817118
12Toronto165382330-718
13Chicago Fire163581422-814
14DC United154291827-914

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!