MX23RW : Saturday, May 21 09:51:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Bordeaux
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Saint-Etienne
Strasbourg
Troyes
Jan 16, 2022 at 2pm UK at Stade du Moustoir
Lorient
0 - 0
Angers

Abergel (53'), Jenz (68'), Laporte (69')
FT

Ninga (56')
Doumbia (14')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Lorient and Angers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lorient win with a probability of 38.88%. A win for Angers has a probability of 33.53% and a draw has a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline was Lorient 1-1 Angers with a probability of 13.02%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (11.36%), 0-1 (10.36%), 0-0 (9.04%). The actual score line of 0-0 was predicted with a 9%.

Result
LorientDrawAngers
38.88%27.59%33.53%
Both teams to score 48.81%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.12%56.88%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.2%77.8%
Lorient Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.55%28.45%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.78%64.22%
Angers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.23%31.78%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.79%68.21%
Score Analysis
    Lorient 38.88%
    Angers 33.53%
    Draw 27.58%
LorientDrawAngers
1-0 @ 11.36%
2-1 @ 8.19%
2-0 @ 7.14%
3-1 @ 3.43%
3-0 @ 2.99%
3-2 @ 1.97%
4-1 @ 1.08%
4-0 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 38.88%
1-1 @ 13.02%
0-0 @ 9.04%
2-2 @ 4.69%
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.58%
0-1 @ 10.36%
1-2 @ 7.47%
0-2 @ 5.94%
1-3 @ 2.85%
0-3 @ 2.27%
2-3 @ 1.79%
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 33.53%

How you voted: Lorient vs Angers

Lorient
47.5%
Draw
32.8%
Angers
19.7%
61
Head to Head
Nov 21, 2021 2pm
Angers
1-0
Lorient
Mangani (68' pen.)
Thomas (26'), Ounahi (39'), Cabot (72'), Doumbia (81')
May 2, 2021 2pm
Lorient
2-0
Angers
Wissa (44' pen.), Lemoine (48')
Laporte (28'), Le Fee (65')
Laporte (50')

Manceau (43'), Pereira Lage (46'), Pavlovic (90+2')
Coulibaly (15')
Dec 6, 2020 2pm
Angers
2-0
Lorient
Fulgini (10'), Capelle (90+7')
Amadou (21'), Boufal (40'), Bahoken (45+1')

Pelissier (60')
May 6, 2017 7pm
Dec 3, 2016 7pm
Angers
2-2
Lorient
Diedhiou (26' pen.), N'Doye (59')
Marveaux (23'), Waris (66')
Le Goff (25')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Scottish Cup
DFB-Pokal
League One
La Liga
Serie A
Ligue 1
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Russian Premier League
Ukrainian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Danish Superliga
Finnish Veikkausliiga
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Uruguayan Primera Division
Australian A-League
J1 League
Women's Champions League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG37258485364983
2MonacoMonaco37208963382568
3Marseille37208959382168
4Rennes372051280384265
5StrasbourgStrasbourg371712860392163
6Nice371971149341563
7Lens3717101060461461
8Lyon3716111064501458
9NantesNantes37159135447754
10Lille371412114646054
11Brest37139154753-648
12Reims371113134141046
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier37127184959-1043
14Angers37911174255-1338
15Troyes37910183652-1637
16Clermont3799193767-3036
17Lorient37811183462-2835
18Metz37613183564-2931
19Saint-EtienneSt Etienne37710204176-3531
20Bordeaux37513194889-4128

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!