MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 06:02:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Bordeaux
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Saint-Etienne
Strasbourg
Troyes
Jan 22, 2022 at 8pm UK at Stade Felix Bollaert
Lens
0 - 2
Marseille

Danso (20'), Medina (32'), Sotoca (49')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Payet (34' pen.), Bakambu (77')
Peres (71'), Lirola (86')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Ligue 1 clash between Lens and Marseille, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Marseille win with a probability of 44.04%. A win for Lens has a probability of 29.66% and a draw has a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline was Lens 1-1 Marseille with a probability of 12.5%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (11.13%), 1-2 (8.94%), 1-0 (8.75%). The actual score line of 0-2 was predicted with a 8%.

Result
LensDrawMarseille
29.66%26.3%44.04%
Both teams to score 51.32%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.97%53.04%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.38%74.62%
Lens Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.48%32.52%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.95%69.05%
Marseille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.05%23.95%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.83%58.17%
Score Analysis
    Lens 29.66%
    Marseille 44.04%
    Draw 26.3%
LensDrawMarseille
1-0 @ 8.75%
2-1 @ 7.02%
2-0 @ 4.91%
3-1 @ 2.63%
3-2 @ 1.88%
3-0 @ 1.84%
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 29.66%
1-1 @ 12.5%
0-0 @ 7.79%
2-2 @ 5.02%
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 26.3%
0-1 @ 11.13%
1-2 @ 8.94%
0-2 @ 7.95%
1-3 @ 4.26%
0-3 @ 3.79%
2-3 @ 2.39%
1-4 @ 1.52%
0-4 @ 1.35%
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 44.04%

How you voted: Lens vs Marseille

Lens
26.7%
Draw
28.3%
Marseille
45.0%
60
Head to Head
Sep 26, 2021 7.45pm
Marseille
2-3
Lens
Payet (33', 45+2' pen.)
Gueye (6'), Guendouzi (7')
Sotoca (9' pen.), Frankowski (27'), Said (71')
Said (90+2')
Feb 3, 2021 8pm
Lens
2-2
Marseille
Sotoca (46'), Medina (61')
Fofana (43'), Doucoure (48'), Medina (63'), Jean (90+2')
Thauvin (37'), Milik (45+2')
Lirola (60'), Gonzalez (90+1')
Jan 20, 2021 8pm
Marseille
0-1
Lens

Gueye (55'), Balerdi (62'), Perrin (69'), Khaoui (81'), Cuisance (90+1')
Banza (59')
Haidara (19'), Banza (25'), Medina (55')
Mar 22, 2015 8pm
Lens
0-4
Marseille

Valdivia (11'), Gbamin (35'), Lemoigne (66')
Batshuayi (46', 93'), Romao (67'), Ayew (72')
Dja Djedje (22'), Imbula (90')
Nov 2, 2014 8pm
Marseille
2-1
Lens
N'Koulou (11'), Thauvin (60')
Romao (22'), Mendy (70'), Imbula (80')
Romao (75')
Guillaume (31')
Valdivia (78')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Ligue 1 Playoffs
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG38268490365486
2Marseille38218963382571
3MonacoMonaco38209965402569
4Rennes382061282404266
5Nice382071152361666
6StrasbourgStrasbourg381712960431763
7Lens3817111062481462
8Lyon3817111066511561
9NantesNantes381510135548755
10Lille381413114848055
11Brest38139164957-848
12Reims381113144344-146
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier38127194961-1243
14Angers381011174455-1141
15Troyes38911183753-1638
16Lorient38812183563-2836
17Clermont3899203869-3136
18Saint-EtienneSt Etienne38711204277-3532
19Metz38613193569-3431
20Bordeaux38613195291-3931

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!