MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 19:48:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Blackpool
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Carlisle United
Charlton Athletic
Cheltenham Town
Derby logo
Exeter City
Fleetwood Town
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Peterborough United
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Reading logo
Shrewsbury Town
Stevenage
Wigan logo
Wycombe Wanderers
Oxford United
League One | Gameweek 20
Nov 28, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Kassam Stadium
Bolton logo
Oxford Utd
0 - 0
Bolton

Mills (37'), Bodin (45+3')
FT

Thomason (25'), Baxter (45+2')
Coverage of the League One clash between Oxford United and Bolton Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cheltenham 2-0 Oxford Utd
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Bolton 7-0 Exeter
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Oxford United win with a probability of 41.05%. A win for Bolton Wanderers had a probability of 32.74% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Oxford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.69%) and 2-0 (7.15%). The likeliest Bolton Wanderers win was 0-1 (8.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.46%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood.

Result
Oxford UnitedDrawBolton Wanderers
41.05% (-0.217 -0.22) 26.21% (0.027000000000001 0.03) 32.74% (0.189 0.19)
Both teams to score 52.9% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.4% (-0.065000000000005 -0.07)51.6% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.61% (-0.058 -0.06)73.39% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Oxford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.19% (-0.142 -0.14)24.81% (0.141 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.61% (-0.197 -0.2)59.39% (0.195 0.2)
Bolton Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.35% (0.088999999999999 0.09)29.65% (-0.09 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.31% (0.109 0.11)65.69% (-0.11 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Oxford United 41.05%
    Bolton Wanderers 32.74%
    Draw 26.2%
Oxford UnitedDrawBolton Wanderers
1-0 @ 10.25% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.69% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.15% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.04% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.32% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.45% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.41% (-0.015 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.16% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 41.05%
1-1 @ 12.46% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.36% (0.019 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.28% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.2%
0-1 @ 8.94% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
1-2 @ 7.58% (0.027 0.03)
0-2 @ 5.44% (0.041 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.07% (0.018 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.2% (0.022 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.14% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 0.93% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 32.74%

How you voted: Oxford Utd vs Bolton

Oxford United
28.6%
Draw
21.4%
Bolton Wanderers
50.0%
14
Head to Head
Apr 15, 2023 3pm
Oct 29, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 17
Bolton
1-3
Oxford Utd
Charles (73')
Anderson (25'), Brown (53'), Seddon (79')
Feb 12, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 33
Oxford Utd
2-3
Bolton
Bodin (9', 32')
Moore (26'), Kane (70'), Seddon (76')
John (10'), Fossey (38'), Bakayoko (86')
Afolayan (74')
Aug 21, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 4
Bolton
2-1
Oxford Utd
Afolayan (45'), Doyle (63')
Taylor (11')
Taylor (39'), McGuane (85'), Forde (90+2')
May 3, 2020 12pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Portsmouth362210460312976
2Derby CountyDerby36216963333069
3Bolton WanderersBolton35216862382469
4Barnsley34199664392566
5Peterborough UnitedPeterborough34188863422162
6Stevenage35179948341460
7Oxford UnitedOxford Utd361691158461257
8Blackpool361681256411556
9Leyton Orient36159124343054
10Lincoln CityLincoln361313104032852
11Bristol Rovers35147144849-149
12Northampton TownNorthampton35147144851-349
13Wigan AthleticWigan36157145147444
14Wycombe WanderersWycombe351011144548-341
15Exeter CityExeter36117182750-2340
16Reading36129154953-439
17Burton Albion35109162944-1539
18Charlton AthleticCharlton36814145054-438
19Cambridge UnitedCambridge35108173144-1338
20Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury36115202651-2538
21Cheltenham TownCheltenham3497182845-1734
22Port Vale3488183457-2332
23Fleetwood TownFleetwood36710194060-2031
24Carlisle UnitedCarlisle3558222960-3123

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!