MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 17:48:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Mallorca logo
La Liga | Gameweek 27
Mar 3, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Iberoamericano 2010
Girona logo

Mallorca
1 - 0
Girona

Copete (33')
Valjent (37'), Lato (59'), Mascarell (73'), Gonzalez (76'), Darder (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Michel (45+3')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Mallorca and Girona, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Mallorca 1-2 Girona

Mallorca will have been boosted by their penalty-shootout success over Real Sociedad in the Copa del Rey, but Girona need to keep winning to stay in the title picture, and we believe that the Catalan side, who have been impressive on their travels this season, will edge a close match this weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Girona win with a probability of 40.65%. A win for Mallorca had a probability of 32.55% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Girona win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.55%) and 0-2 (7.29%). The likeliest Mallorca win was 1-0 (9.48%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.73%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood.

Result
MallorcaDrawGirona
32.55% (-1.209 -1.21) 26.8% (0.311 0.31) 40.65% (0.898 0.9)
Both teams to score 50.99% (-1.297 -1.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.98% (-1.512 -1.51)54.02% (1.513 1.51)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.54% (-1.283 -1.28)75.45% (1.284 1.28)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.01% (-1.551 -1.55)30.98% (1.553 1.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.71% (-1.857 -1.86)67.29% (1.858 1.86)
Girona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.88% (-0.212 -0.21)26.12% (0.213 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.81% (-0.288 -0.29)61.19% (0.288 0.29)
Score Analysis
    Mallorca 32.55%
    Girona 40.65%
    Draw 26.8%
MallorcaDrawGirona
1-0 @ 9.48% (0.156 0.16)
2-1 @ 7.46% (-0.245 -0.25)
2-0 @ 5.56% (-0.148 -0.15)
3-1 @ 2.91% (-0.228 -0.23)
3-0 @ 2.17% (-0.155 -0.16)
3-2 @ 1.96% (-0.166 -0.17)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 32.55%
1-1 @ 12.73% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 8.09% (0.468 0.47)
2-2 @ 5.01% (-0.196 -0.2)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 26.8%
0-1 @ 10.86% (0.57 0.57)
1-2 @ 8.55% (0.039 0.04)
0-2 @ 7.29% (0.338 0.34)
1-3 @ 3.82% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.26% (0.132 0.13)
2-3 @ 2.24% (-0.102 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.28% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.1% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 40.65%

How you voted: Mallorca vs Girona

Mallorca
14.9%
Draw
18.2%
Girona
66.9%
121
Head to Head
Jan 24, 2024 6.30pm
Quarter-Finals
Mallorca
3-2
Girona
Larin (21'), Prats (28', 35' pen.)
Rodriguez (37'), Costa (39'), Raillo (67'), Greif (72'), Nastasic (90+8'), Samu (90+4')
Raillo (67')
Stuani (68' pen.), Savio (90+6')
Couto (90+4'), Blind (90+4')
Sep 23, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 6
Girona
5-3
Mallorca
Lopez (26'), Dovbyk (33' pen.), Martin (37'), Herrera (45'), Savio (57')
Martin (79')
Muriqi (4' pen.), Prats (88', 90+5')
Costa (31'), Samu (31'), Morlanes (33'), Rodriguez (38'), Aguirre (39'), Nastasic (90+1')
May 4, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 33
Girona
2-1
Mallorca
Espinosa (45+2'), Castellanos (84')
Muriqi (80' pen.)
Sep 3, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 4
Mallorca
1-1
Girona
Raillo (87')
Battaglia (14'), Muriqi (29'), Sanchez (58'), Aguirre (78'), Copete (90')
Saiz (90+2' pen.)
Castellanos (23'), Romeu (49')
Jan 30, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 23
Mallorca
1-0
Girona
Ndiaye (90+2')
Sanchez (25'), Olivan (52'), Valjent (75')

Monchu (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao30168650282256
6Real Sociedad301310743311249
7Real BetisBetis31111283837145
8Valencia30128103332144
9Getafe31912103743-639
10Osasuna30116133643-739
11Villarreal30108124853-538
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria30110192860-3213


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!