MX23RW : Friday, April 19 04:45:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Alaves logo
La Liga | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio de Mendizorroza
Mallorca logo

Alaves
1 - 1
Mallorca

Benavidez (76')
Garcia (55')
Garcia (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Nastasic (88')
Vidal (54'), Larin (90+5')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Alaves and Mallorca, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Betis 0-0 Alaves
Sunday, February 18 at 8pm in La Liga

We said: Alaves 1-1 Mallorca

Mallorca's league form is disappointing, losing three of their last four, while Alaves will enter the match in solid form, losing just one of their last seven in Spain's top flight. Alaves are the favourites, but we just have a feeling that Mallorca will be able to secure a share of the spoils in this match. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Alaves win with a probability of 43.54%. A win for Mallorca has a probability of 28.67% and a draw has a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alaves win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.53%) and 2-0 (8.45%). The likeliest Mallorca win is 0-1 (9.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.99%).

Result
AlavesDrawMallorca
43.54% (-1.013 -1.01) 27.79% (0.385 0.39) 28.67% (0.627 0.63)
Both teams to score 46.47% (-0.706 -0.71)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41% (-1.076 -1.08)59% (1.073 1.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.53% (-0.843 -0.84)79.47% (0.83999999999999 0.84)
Alaves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.1% (-1.019 -1.02)26.89% (1.017 1.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.78% (-1.357 -1.36)62.21% (1.355 1.36)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.56% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)36.44% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.78% (-0.081 -0.08)73.22% (0.078999999999994 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Alaves 43.53%
    Mallorca 28.67%
    Draw 27.79%
AlavesDrawMallorca
1-0 @ 12.86% (0.15 0.15)
2-1 @ 8.53% (-0.166 -0.17)
2-0 @ 8.45% (-0.146 -0.15)
3-1 @ 3.73% (-0.185 -0.19)
3-0 @ 3.7% (-0.174 -0.17)
3-2 @ 1.89% (-0.098 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.23% (-0.098 -0.1)
4-0 @ 1.21% (-0.095 -0.1)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 43.53%
1-1 @ 12.99% (0.13 0.13)
0-0 @ 9.8% (0.391 0.39)
2-2 @ 4.31% (-0.093 -0.09)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 27.79%
0-1 @ 9.89% (0.375 0.38)
1-2 @ 6.56% (0.049 0.05)
0-2 @ 4.99% (0.178 0.18)
1-3 @ 2.21% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.68% (0.057 0.06)
2-3 @ 1.45% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 28.67%

How you voted: Alaves vs Mallorca

Alaves
62.1%
Draw
20.7%
Mallorca
17.2%
29
Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 15
Mallorca
0-0
Alaves
Sanchez (24'), Ndiaye (36'), Samu (46'), Morlanes (90+7')
Guevara (27'), Abqar (72')
Apr 19, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 33
Mallorca
2-1
Alaves
Prats (11'), Muriqi (45+4')
Baba (24'), Muriqi (83')
Raillo (73' og.)
Garcia (35'), Escalante (45+2'), Mendez (57'), N'Diaye (73'), Guidetti (90+6'), Laguardia (90+7')
Aug 21, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 2
Alaves
0-1
Mallorca

Lejeune (38'), Duarte (45+2')
Duarte (66')
Nino (80')
Maffeo (60'), Ndiaye (72'), Rodriguez (90+5')
Feb 15, 2020 12pm
Sep 29, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 7
Alaves
2-0
Mallorca
Perez (76' pen.), Joselu (86')
Wakaso (27'), Navarro (50')

Junior (33'), Sevilla (78'), Valjent (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!