MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 19:41:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 23
Feb 24, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
Sammy Ofer Stadium

H. Haifa
1 - 2
Bnei Sakhnin

Abd Elhamed (65')
Malul (12'), Kamara (31')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Spinelli (8'), Omeonga (18')
Tagi (49')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Hapoel Haifa and Bnei Sakhnin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: M. Haifa 1-1 H. Haifa
Sunday, February 18 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Bnei Sakhnin 2-1 Beitar
Saturday, February 17 at 5.30pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Hapoel Haifa win with a probability of 47.67%. A win for Bnei Sakhnin has a probability of 26.94% and a draw has a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hapoel Haifa win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.33%) and 2-0 (8.51%). The likeliest Bnei Sakhnin win is 0-1 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.07%).

Result
Hapoel HaifaDrawBnei Sakhnin
47.67% (0.014000000000003 0.01) 25.39% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 26.94% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Both teams to score 52.36% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.17% (0.013999999999996 0.01)50.83% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.28% (0.012 0.01)72.72% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Hapoel Haifa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.66% (0.012 0.01)21.34% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.7% (0.017000000000003 0.02)54.3% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Bnei Sakhnin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.57% (0.0030000000000001 0)33.43% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.94% (0.0019999999999989 0)70.06% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Hapoel Haifa 47.67%
    Bnei Sakhnin 26.94%
    Draw 25.38%
Hapoel HaifaDrawBnei Sakhnin
1-0 @ 11.02%
2-1 @ 9.33% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.51% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 4.8% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 4.38% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.63% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.85% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.69% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.02% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 47.67%
1-1 @ 12.07%
0-0 @ 7.13% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
2-2 @ 5.11%
3-3 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 7.82% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 6.61% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 4.28% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-3 @ 2.42% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.87% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.56%
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 26.94%

Head to Head
Dec 20, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 10
Bnei Sakhnin
1-1
H. Haifa
Gantus (77')
Shaker (42')
Kamara (52')
Kamara (38'), Polyakov (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv28206258213766
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa29187458213759
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva28164847212652
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2915594236650
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina29101093029140
6Bnei Sakhnin2981382835-736
Relegation Round
1Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem28107113233-137
2Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2895142339-1632
3Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2886143151-2030
4Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2885152944-1529
5Beitar JerusalemBeitar2896133735228
6Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv28610123040-1027
7Ashdod2868142142-2126
8Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva28312132241-1921
 
Regular Season
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv26195255203562
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa26176355183755
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva26154745192649
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2614573832647
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina2681082726134
6Bnei Sakhnin2671362631-533
7Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2687112833-531
8Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2686123148-1730
9Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2684142941-1228
10Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2684142138-1728
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2669112937-826
12Beitar JerusalemBeitar2686123434025
13Ashdod2657142042-2222
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva26310132039-1919


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!