MX23RW : Monday, August 15 00:24:25| >> :600:259045:259045:
Jul 7, 2022 at 4pm UK at Kópavogsvöllur
UE Santa Coloma
0 - 1
Breidablik

Portuga (17'), Mendoza (45+1'), Rebes (57'), Paredes (82')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Thorvaldsson (14')
Muminovic (44'), Karl Einarsson (47'), Orn Margeirsson (67'), Logi Ludviksson (77')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League First Qualifying Round clash between UE Santa Coloma and Breidablik.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Aberdeen 2-1 Breidablik
Thursday, August 12 at 7.45pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: UE Santa Coloma 0-2 Osijek
Thursday, June 29 at 6pm in Europa League Qualifying
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a UE Santa Coloma win with a probability of 44.79%. A win for Breidablik had a probability of 31.92% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a UE Santa Coloma win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.31%) and 2-0 (6.34%). The likeliest Breidablik win was 1-2 (7.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.47%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
UE Santa ColomaDrawBreidablik
44.79% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 23.29% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 31.92% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 62.69% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.3% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)38.7% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)61% (0.041000000000004 0.04)
UE Santa Coloma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.34% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)17.66% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.71% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)48.29% (0.032000000000004 0.03)
Breidablik Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.13% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)23.87% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.94% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)58.06% (0.031000000000006 0.03)
Score Analysis
    UE Santa Coloma 44.79%
    Breidablik 31.92%
    Draw 23.29%
UE Santa ColomaDrawBreidablik
2-1 @ 9.08% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 7.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.34% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 5.25% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.76% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 3.66% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.27% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-2 @ 1.63% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.59% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.92%
Total : 44.79%
1-1 @ 10.47% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.5% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 4.22% (0.008 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.79% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 23.29%
1-2 @ 7.5%
0-1 @ 6.04% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.33% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 3.58% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 3.11% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 2.07%
1-4 @ 1.28% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.11% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 31.92%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!