MX23RW : Friday, March 1 21:04:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Fortaleza
Brasileiro | Gameweek 3
Apr 29, 2023 at 8.30pm UK
Estádio Governador Plácido Aderaldo Castelo
Fluminense
Fortaleza
4 - 2
Fluminense
Galhardo (29'), Moises (35', 60'), Hercules (79')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Carvalho (45+2'), Kennedy (69')
Pirani (20'), Kennedy (23'), Keno (87')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Fortaleza and Fluminense.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Coritiba 0-3 Fortaleza
Sunday, April 23 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fluminense win with a probability of 38.6%. A win for Fortaleza had a probability of 35.09% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fluminense win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.4%) and 0-2 (6.63%). The likeliest Fortaleza win was 1-0 (9.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.51%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood.

Result
FortalezaDrawFluminense
35.09% (0.144 0.14) 26.3% (-0.073 -0.07) 38.6% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Both teams to score 53.09% (0.25 0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.42% (0.311 0.31)51.57% (-0.314 -0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.63% (0.271 0.27)73.36% (-0.273 -0.27)
Fortaleza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.85% (0.238 0.24)28.14% (-0.241 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.17% (0.3 0.3)63.82% (-0.303 -0.3)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.88% (0.102 0.1)26.11% (-0.105 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.82% (0.139 0.14)61.17% (-0.14100000000001 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Fortaleza 35.09%
    Fluminense 38.6%
    Draw 26.3%
FortalezaDrawFluminense
1-0 @ 9.32% (-0.053999999999998 -0.05)
2-1 @ 7.93% (0.031 0.03)
2-0 @ 5.91% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 3.35% (0.035 0.03)
3-0 @ 2.5% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.25% (0.031 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.06% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 35.09%
1-1 @ 12.51% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 7.35% (-0.093 -0.09)
2-2 @ 5.33% (0.036 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.01% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.3%
0-1 @ 9.87% (-0.093999999999999 -0.09)
1-2 @ 8.4% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 6.63% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-3 @ 3.76% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.97% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.38% (0.024 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.26% (0.008 0.01)
0-4 @ 1%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 38.6%

How you voted: Fortaleza vs Fluminense

Fortaleza
0.0%
Draw
71.4%
Fluminense
28.6%
7
Head to Head
Sep 10, 2022 11pm
gameweek 26
Fluminense
2-1
Fortaleza
Cano (11', 57')
Galhardo (51')
Robson (58')
Aug 18, 2022 12am
Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg
Fluminense
2-2
Fortaleza
Ganso (64' pen.), Cano (72')
Ganso (11'), Manoel (77'), Melo (90+9')
Nino (12' og.), Romero (45+1')
Romero (34'), Hercules (39')
Jul 29, 2022 12.30am
Quarter-Finals 1st Leg
Fortaleza
0-1
Fluminense

Capixaba (10'), Sasha (25'), Crispim (47')
Nonato (35')
Nonato (16')
May 22, 2022 8pm
gameweek 7
Fortaleza
0-1
Fluminense

Lima (57')
Henrique (9')
Braz (90+2')
Oct 7, 2021 1.30am
gameweek 24
Fluminense
0-2
Fortaleza

Henrique (45+6'), Fred (77')
Marcelo (49'), Titi (60')
Henriquez (34'), Marcelo (44')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!