MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 14:39:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 8, 2022 at 12.30am UK at Arena da Baixada
Athletico PR
1 - 0
Ceara
Vinicius (49')
Henrique (13'), Moura (59'), Vitinho (69'), Bento (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Pacheco (23'), Lindoso (28'), Ricardo (43'), Ricardo (44'), Roberto (90+8')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Athletico Paranaense and Ceara.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Juventude 1-3 Athletico PR
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Fortaleza vs. Athletico PR
Sunday, June 12 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: America Mineiro 0-2 Ceara
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Goias vs. Ceara
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Athletico Paranaense win with a probability of 39.61%. A win for Ceara had a probability of 31.78% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Athletico Paranaense win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8%) and 2-0 (7.63%). The likeliest Ceara win was 0-1 (11.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.27%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Athletico Paranaense in this match.

Result
Athletico ParanaenseDrawCeara
39.61%28.6%31.78%
Both teams to score 45.48%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.15%60.85%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.12%80.88%
Athletico Paranaense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.04%29.96%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.93%66.07%
Ceara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.93%35.06%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.19%71.81%
Score Analysis
    Athletico Paranaense 39.61%
    Ceara 31.78%
    Draw 28.6%
Athletico ParanaenseDrawCeara
1-0 @ 12.66%
2-1 @ 8%
2-0 @ 7.63%
3-1 @ 3.21%
3-0 @ 3.07%
3-2 @ 1.68%
4-1 @ 0.97%
4-0 @ 0.92%
Other @ 1.47%
Total : 39.61%
1-1 @ 13.27%
0-0 @ 10.5%
2-2 @ 4.19%
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 28.6%
0-1 @ 11.01%
1-2 @ 6.95%
0-2 @ 5.77%
1-3 @ 2.43%
0-3 @ 2.02%
2-3 @ 1.46%
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 31.78%

Head to Head
Nov 10, 2021 9.30pm
Athletico PR
2-1
Ceara
Kayzer (44'), Henrique (68')
Christian (7'), Vinicius (23'), Kayzer (57'), Santos (90+6')
Rick (52')
Ricardo (28'), Richard (69'), Vinicius (90+8')
Sobral (85')
Jul 17, 2021 9pm
Ceara
1-0
Athletico PR
Wendson (90+9')
Marlon (47'), Buiu (75'), Cristiano (90+2'), Lima (90+8')

Vitinho (69'), Nikao (90+8'), Cittadini (90+9')
Jan 31, 2021 7pm
Oct 8, 2020 11pm
Athletico PR
0-0
Ceara

Cittadini (62'), Martins (83'), Geuvanio (90+5')

Otavio (39'), Goncalves (90+1')
Nov 30, 2019 10pm
Ceara
1-1
Athletico PR
Goncalves (88')
Galhardo (35'), Valdo (60'), Oliveira (62'), Cristovam (64'), Goncalves (89'), Otavio (90'), Lucas (91')
Madson (94')
Bambu (32'), Vitinho (45')
Vitinho (62')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!