MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 15:33:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 10.30pm UK at Vila Belmiro, Santos
Santos
0 - 0
Ceara

Julio (45')
FT

Erick (58'), Ricardo (78'), Lindoso (83'), Paraiba (90+1')
Richard (65')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Brasileiro clash between Santos and Ceara, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Santos 1-1 Internacional
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Atletico Mineiro vs. Santos
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: America Mineiro 0-2 Ceara
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Goias vs. Ceara
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro

We said: Santos 2-1 Ceara

Following their bright start to the 2022 campaign, as well as their excellent winning streak on home soil, Santos should manage to pick up a narrow victory on Saturday. The lowly league position of their visitors cannot be read into too much, but Ceara's slow start to the Brasileiro season is likely to see them come away empty-handed here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Santos win with a probability of 48.75%. A draw had a probability of 27% and a win for Ceara had a probability of 24.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Santos win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.76%) and 2-1 (8.93%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.58%), while for a Ceara win it was 0-1 (8.87%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
SantosDrawCeara
48.75% (1.829 1.83) 27% (0.106 0.11) 24.25% (-1.939 -1.94)
Both teams to score 45.43% (-1.921 -1.92)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.28% (-1.648 -1.65)58.72% (1.642 1.64)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.75% (-1.298 -1.3)79.25% (1.295 1.3)
Santos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.81% (0.13800000000001 0.14)24.19% (-0.143 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.47% (0.197 0.2)58.52% (-0.202 -0.2)
Ceara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.92% (-2.651 -2.65)40.08% (2.646 2.65)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.28% (-2.513 -2.51)76.72% (2.509 2.51)
Score Analysis
    Santos 48.74%
    Ceara 24.25%
    Draw 27%
SantosDrawCeara
1-0 @ 13.75% (0.88 0.88)
2-0 @ 9.76% (0.667 0.67)
2-1 @ 8.93% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.62% (0.333 0.33)
3-1 @ 4.22% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.93% (-0.138 -0.14)
4-0 @ 1.64% (0.124 0.12)
4-1 @ 1.5% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 48.74%
1-1 @ 12.58% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 9.7% (0.588 0.59)
2-2 @ 4.08% (-0.311 -0.31)
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 27%
0-1 @ 8.87% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
1-2 @ 5.75% (-0.464 -0.46)
0-2 @ 4.05% (-0.345 -0.35)
1-3 @ 1.75% (-0.283 -0.28)
2-3 @ 1.24% (-0.195 -0.2)
0-3 @ 1.24% (-0.206 -0.21)
Other @ 1.35%
Total : 24.25%

How you voted: Santos vs Ceara

Santos
70.0%
Draw
30.0%
Ceara
0.0%
10
Head to Head
Sep 19, 2021 1am
Ceara
0-0
Santos

Kelvyn (19'), Messias (25'), Erick (90+2')

Para (36'), Camacho (43')
Jun 6, 2021 1am
Santos
3-1
Ceara
Mota (19'), Marinho (63'), Jorge (72')
Para (40'), Alison (44'), Peres (52')
Vinicius (45+7' pen.)
Lacerda (45+1')
Dec 27, 2020 9.15pm
Santos
1-1
Ceara
Marinho (11')
Pituca (72'), Jonatan (86')
Xavier (37')
Cleber (45+1'), Saulo (90+6'), Vinicius (90+10')
Nov 4, 2020 10pm
Ceara
1-0
Santos
Vinicius (70')
Vinicius (78'), Carvalho (90+2'), Naressi (90+4')

Pituca (60'), Marinho (90+1')
Sandry (90+5')
Oct 28, 2020 7pm
Santos
0-0
Ceara

Mota (35'), Marinho (40'), Tailson (73'), Felipe (76')
Verissimo (45+1')

Charles (14'), Chu (56'), Fabinho (83'), Ricardinho (90')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras1485127101729
2Corinthians147521710726
3Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR147341715224
4InternacionalInternacional146622114724
5Atletico Mineiro146622216624
6Fluminense146351614221
7SantosSantos144731813519
8Sao Paulo144731815319
9FlamengoFlamengo145361615118
10Botafogo145361619-318
11Avai145361721-418
12BragantinoBragantino144642019118
13Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO144551619-317
14GoiasGoias144551417-317
15CearaCeara143831414017
16Coritiba144371622-615
17America MineiroAmerica Mineiro144371117-615
18Cuiaba14347916-713
19JuventudeJuventude142571224-1211
20FortalezaFortaleza142481219-710

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!